What Sasquatch silver bead locks look like when powder coated gloss black aka "Wildtrack/FE look"

Nminus1

Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 5, 2022
So Calif.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stockdale
Personally, not my jam - but I can't stand black wheels, I actually like how the silver ring breaks up all the black on the sasquatch wheels.
Hope you get confirmation of your build if you haven't already.
The coating place that did my beadlocks does wheels for $50 each so you can probably find one near you to change your wheels to what ever color you want. BTW once you take those beadlocks off it was cool to see that there are threaded holes the entire circumference of the OEM SAS wheel, not just where the stock beadlocks have holes. I think the stock SAS wheels are really nice, the finish is top notch IMO.

210superair

Rank IV

Promoter II

Aug 3, 2022
Brooklyn, MI, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Dale
I also like them as is, tho yours do look great. It's just preferance. I do see the all black wheels as the current fad, so I don't have all black wheels on anything I own... I'm not a fad kinda guy. In a few years they'll all be shiny chrome again, lol.

Nminus1

Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 5, 2022
So Calif.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stockdale
I also like them as is, tho yours do look great. It's just preferance. I do see the all black wheels as the current fad, so I don't have all black wheels on anything I own... I'm not a fad kinda guy. In a few years they'll all be shiny chrome again, lol.
I don't follow fads and not sure anyone is going to put chrome wheels on a Bronco but that's the great thing about these trucks there are so many choices how to build and customize them!

Reactions: 210superair