What improvements would you like to see in the future Broncos?

BTilbury
Jun 01, 2021

Rank V

Jun 01, 2021

I’ve seen a few people stating they are debating waiting for ‘22/‘23’s, myself included. What are you hoping to see? The one request that I have seen mechanically is a manual transmission being available with the Sasquatch Package. Different colors would be another. It seems, from reading, the Raptor will be available in ‘23. What else are you looking to be improved upon? WELL... Besides availability, lmao
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
jlaliberty, 5280bronc0girl
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 01, 2021

Home, home on the range

Jun 01, 2021

MT with the 2.7L.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
jakecovert, Buckin Bronco

Rank VI

Jun 01, 2021

1. The MOST IMPORTANT upgrade ford can make by a BIG BIG margin to these vehicles for quality of life is to get the rear seats in BOTH the 4 door and 2 door to fold flat and flush like they do in the sport. So you can slide whatever you want seamlessly into the back of the car without issue. This will allow overlanding nerds to save tons of money ripping out their seats and installing new stuff. This would unfortunately require a major redesign of the seats and body/undercarriage. But for quality of life it would be worth the millions upon millions in design and re-tooling. I promise.

2. Rubberized everything. The big mistake was putting carpet on the back of the seats in the 2 door even with the "washout" interior. We will refer the the carpet of the 2 door rear seats as "mold holders".

3. Winch solution. Dunno where the engineers were on this one but when you design a 360 degree off roading camera system and forget that people mount a winch in front of the camera... well.....

4. FLIR. This is more of a wishlist thing. But i would love an optional (and expensive almost 2k) pathfindIR type thermal camera hooked up to the front of the car so you can drive during extreme fog and or smoke and see animals and pedestrians outside of your headlight range. .
Khayze427, Deedra

Rank VI

Jun 01, 2021

MT with the 2.7L.
Im not a manual guy but after i run my auto bronco into the ground i would love to buy another one in manual. (if ICE engines still are a thing in 10-15 years)

correct me if im wrong but if the auto has a 10 speed and the manual has a 6 speed (with a crawl gear)

would that not make the car accellerate much faster than the auto? or at least feel like it?
Commodore, 5280bronc0girl

Rank III

Jun 01, 2021

Use the 10r80, add a diesel, increase towing capacity for the 4 door
Shadowblade, Commodore

Rank II

Jun 01, 2021

...Godzilla...
Bronco 2-Door BD
v6 Little-Foot
HoosierDaddy, NurseDan

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jun 01, 2021

Mystichrome
Mechazilla (Aluminum block)
Standard 2dr soft tops
Green
Real Orange, not "Orange" approved by this guy
1622569559896.png
Ford Performance Intercooler and Charge Pipes

what else...
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
rforder99, Rick SVTP51

Rank 0

Jun 01, 2021

1.) 2.7 MT
2.) Ford has already confirmed MT with Sasquatch
3.) MT option for all trims or provide the MT as an option for Sasquatch upgrade (i. e. outerbanks with MT Sasquatch)
4.) Rear cup holders for canvas and MGV 4 doors
5.) Washout vehicles should not have carpet on the rear seats
6.) Dealer Installed Option: additional 2” lift for Sasquatch
7.) Wiring for hard top features should be a standard feature
8.) Finder “panels” widened instead of having fender flares

I’m sure there is more...

Attachments

jlaliberty, the poacher

Rank II

Jun 02, 2021

Mystichrome
Mechazilla (Aluminum block)
Standard 2dr soft tops
Green
Real Orange, not "Orange" approved by this guy
View attachment 13971
Ford Performance Intercooler and Charge Pipes

what else...
Had to one up me with mechazilla
Bronco 2-Door BD
v6 Little-Foot
EZAPAR, Commodore

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

A truck version with a single cab so I could actually use the truck bed.
Khayze427, Commodore

Rank III

Jun 02, 2021

Honestly.. I want to know what Jeep will do once these Broncos hit the streets... like how will they be able to compete with Ford.
WILDTRAK BRONCO 2D: Cactus Gray, Lux Package, Sasquatch™ Package, Tow Package
CraigB, All Terrain Nation

Rank V

Jun 02, 2021

I true all out off road version like the F150's raptor. Something that can take the Bronco Capabilities to the next level.

I would also like to see a heritage version. with the original paint colors available.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
All Terrain Nation, Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Jun 02, 2021

I true all out off road version like the F150's raptor. Something that can take the Bronco Capabilities to the next level.
I would also like to see a heritage version. with the original paint colors available.
Include a rat patrol rear gunner seat.

Attachments

Outer Banks, 4 Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MOD Hard Top, HD Bumper, Lux Package, Tow, Cloth Navy Pier, Oxford White
SC Doberman, Shadowblade

Rank III

Jun 02, 2021

Oh and an Eddie Bauer edition or king ranch .. I feel like they won’t do something like that for another 3-5 years

WILDTRAK BRONCO 2D: Cactus Gray, Lux Package, Sasquatch™ Package, Tow Package
Commodore, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

1. Already mentioned but I will say it again, V-8 option in Bronc. If feasible for Mustang then should be in the Bronc also. Love that V-8 sound!
  2. ManSquatch, hopefully we see this in 22.
  3. White top and grille option. Heritage Edition would be cool if not priced thru the roof. Finger crossed on this as well for 22.
  4. Addl colors added, a classic green would be excellent!
  5. Non-black wheels offered with Squatch for those that prefer a more traditional look.
  6. 2.7 with manual combo.
  7. Composite oil pan on 2.7 in a hardcore 4x4? Seems like a failure waiting to happen...
  8. Better rock sliders with step feature like Raptor or SEMA Bronc. AM will offer but would be nice from factory.
  9. Correct carpet on rear seats with MGV.
  10. Trailer hitch avail on all trims.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deedra, Cliffhanger

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jun 02, 2021

Had to one up me with mechazilla

Figure weight savings would do wonders. They should work on one, the heavy nature of the current beast only works for older trucks with heavier engines and something like a Pantera
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Commodore, TK1215

Rank II

Jun 02, 2021

Figure weight savings would do wonders. They should work on one, the heavy nature of the current beast only works for older trucks with heavier engines and something like a Pantera
I think I read somewhere that between the cast iron block of the V6 and all the plumbing, inter cooler and turbos, Godzilla only weighs like 60 lbs more, and behind the front axle that’s not that big of a deal... if fiat can put a 392 in a wrangler certainly bronco can handle king of the monsters
Bronco 2-Door BD
v6 Little-Foot
Commodore, TK1215

Rank V

Jun 02, 2021

Production!!
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
Andy80skid, Shadowblade

Rank IV

Jun 02, 2021

Production!!

Yes please!!!!!
Outer Banks, 4 Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MOD Hard Top, HD Bumper, Lux Package, Tow, Cloth Navy Pier, Oxford White
Commodore, TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 02, 2021

V-8 with manual
delete option for that stupid tv in the middle of the dash board
Real gauges or projected simulated like Mustang but give us a tach
rear seat delete and flat floor.
dual battery option
Manual shift for 4 whl drive
on board air plumbed to rear with connector
Chrome bumpers door handles
steel wheels with hub caps