What Gear Did You Get at Super Cel East!

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Hey everyone!
We'd love to see what Bronco gear you picked up at Super Cel East (or West). Whether it came from the Bronco display, Wild Horses, Bronco Nation, Nashville Early Bronco, LEBC, or any others, show us what you liked and how you're going to be reping the Bronco community!

I’ll go first, I love the LEBC neck gator that I got at Super Cel West. Super comfortable and breathable but still keeps you warm on the chilly mornings.

Now obviously biased but I’m pretty proud of our event specific stickers for members. Always fun to have some limited run stuff to make the event feel a little more special.
9F866AD4-90BF-41EC-BD52-BF79C039AC7B.jpeg

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Hey everyone!
We'd love to see what Bronco gear you picked up at Super Cel East (or West). Whether it came from the Bronco display, Wild Horses, Bronco Nation, Nashville Early Bronco, LEBC, or any others, show us what you liked and how you're going to be reping the Bronco community!

I’ll go first, I love the LEBC neck gator that I got at Super Cel West. Super comfortable and breathable but still keeps you warm on the chilly mornings.

Now obviously biased but I’m pretty proud of our event specific stickers for members. Always fun to have some limited run stuff to make the event feel a little more special.View attachment 4594
OK, does LEBC stand for Lubbock Early Bronco Community? That’s my best guess! Close?

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

I wasn't able to make it out to the events to get any gear, but I did just order a Bronco Nation long sleeve T for the changing weather! We are in spitting distance of high temperatures below 90 here in AZ, so it will be time to bundle up! o_O
*Arizona folks wake up*
"What! 70 degrees?! Better grab a parka."

*Michigan folks wake up*
"What! 33 Degrees?! Firepit season is upon us!" :p

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

*Arizona folks wake up*
"What! 70 degrees?! Better grab a parka."

*Michigan folks wake up*
"What! 33 Degrees?! Firepit season is upon us!" :p
Absolutely true! It's great when a Midwest team plays in the Fiesta Bowl. The few days before you'll see folks walking around Scottsdale/Glendale/Downtown Phoenix in sweatshirts, jeans, and probably a jacket and folks walking around in shorts and t-shirts. Guess who are the midwesterners and who are the Arizonans?

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Absolutely true! It's great when a Midwest team plays in the Fiesta Bowl. The few days before you'll see folks walking around Scottsdale/Glendale/Downtown Phoenix in sweatshirts, jeans, and probably a jacket and folks walking around in shorts and t-shirts. Guess who are the midwesterners and who are the Arizonans?
Yeah, you put those Midwesterners in 120 degrees in the shade though and they melt like Wisconsin cheddar on a...a...uh...whatever they put Wisconsin cheddar on. :cool:

Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 17, 2020
Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Jerrod
Last Name
Hastin
Member #

I wasn't able to make it out to the events to get any gear, but I did just order a Bronco Nation long sleeve T for the changing weather! We are in spitting distance of high temperatures below 90 here in AZ, so it will be time to bundle up! o_O
I did as well. Should be here in a few days. Did you go with the black or white one? Black for me!

Reactions: BuzzyBud