Champion I

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I mounted a Ram QI charger to the console grab handle.

1 M6 Female Ram ball
1 M6x55mm stud
2 couplers
1 10” Tackform Arm
1 QI charger.

Quick tip - locktite on the threads for the stud will keep it from coming loose.

Attachments

MIGeezer

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Dec 6, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hemmerly
Received the Heritage Bronco Fender Badge in Matte Black that I ordered from Bronco Depot USA on 5 Dec. Will replace the BB stickers when my Dewalt Heat Gun arrives.
Trading it in on my WT when it arrives in Feb? But still want to show it some love.
View attachment 23736
So how much heat do you need to apply to get the horse off? I assume if you don't use heat the paint comes with it?

WyoBronc

Rank V

Supporter III

Jan 24, 2021
Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Kerry
Last Name
McInelly
So how much heat do you need to apply to get the horse off? I assume if you don't use heat the paint comes with it?
Not much….some people use a hair dryer and others have just removed them with their fingernails on a warm day (not an option here in Wy). But I wanted another power tool. I’ll use the low setting , which is around 500 degrees, and control the distance and time exposed. Plus, I want the stickers to come off in one piece not in pieces like some have had happen.

Spez2323

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 17, 2021
Charlotte
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Speziale
What did you end up buying? Looking to lift mine as well but wanted to see what others are using.