What are your first mods for your OBX

jasonc0604
Jun 10, 2021

Rank III

Jun 10, 2021

Other than different tires (pretty much a given), what is going to be the first thing you modify/upgrade on your Outer Banks Bronco? I'll go first.

I am going to have the fenders Rhino-lined to try and match the MIC top.
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 10, 2021

Other than different tires (pretty much a given), what is going to be the first thing you modify/upgrade on your Outer Banks Bronco? I'll go first.

I am going to have the fenders Rhino-lined to try and match the MIC top.
It will be interesting to see how closely the top and flares match when the final production parts are out. They started out different shades but some of the latest pictures show them to be a lot closer. Time will tell.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank II

Jun 10, 2021

Is everyone just absolutely hating on the stock A/T tires? I'm so new to all of this so I don't have a clue.

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2021

I'll be ordering the Rigid light bar and full underbody bash plates from the dealer. I'll be installing bumper and ditch lights myself, along with some artful stickets
OBXBroncoGuy

Jun 10, 2021

Is everyone just absolutely hating on the stock A/T tires? I'm so new to all of this so I don't have a clue.
Go do a search on tires, there's a few topics about it
OBXBroncoGuy

Jun 10, 2021

Also, the pod lights next to the mirrors. Might get the roof bar lights, not sure..

Rank V

Jun 29, 2021

I’ll be looking at some aftermarket lights, underbody bash plates, and maybe brush guard or winch. Oh and a trailer hitch bike rack lol
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 05, 2021

MY FIRST POST :coffee::):D

The OBX is the luxury truck of all the builds so the tires are more for pavement and casual offroading. I ordered a OBX , not sure I will swap out tires so soon i'm not a off roader, rock climber ,sand dune jumping wild hog , occasional hunter and back road for the sights only. I bought mine for daily driver and to flip off jeepsters ;):ROFLMAO: JK.
so the conservative in me says to wear out the factory tires and look at a change after 20-40k miles on tires.
OBX , 2.3 / with 3.73 diff. , 2door , AT , aux switches, rapid red , roast cloth seats , MIC .
Commish1999, Pegasus65

Road trip!!!

Jul 05, 2021

The OBX is the luxury truck of all the builds so the tires are more for pavement and casual offroading. I ordered a OBX , not sure I will swap out tires so soon i'm not a off roader, rock climber ,sand dune jumping wild hog , occasional hunter and back road for the sights only. I bought mine for daily driver and to flip off jeepsters ;):ROFLMAO: JK.
so the conservative in me says to wear out the factory tires and look at a change after 20-40k miles on tires.
OBX , 2.3 / with 3.73 diff. , 2door , AT , aux switches, rapid red , roast cloth seats , MIC .
Welcome to the Bronco Nation!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
WolfGlassMIA, oldgoat

Rank III

Jul 05, 2021

I already have my ditch lights just waiting on my bronco… Next up on the list is stripes similar to those on the 4WP bronco, a roof light bar, and limb risers.

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 06, 2021

Welcome to Bronco Nation ya old goat! Yeah, I would definitely wait till the factory shoes wear out and then you will have a better idea on what style of new tire fits you the best. I plan on doing the same thing with the squatch factory Goodyears.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
WolfGlassMIA, oldgoat

Rank IV

Jul 13, 2021

I’ve got a big list of aftermarket parts to order. I ordered the HD Modular bumper and plan on getting a winch. I’m going to do the mirror lights, hood scoop, under body lights and red tow hooks to start.

I ordered Sasquatch, so I’m not planning any tire, wheel or suspension upgrades.

If I can find a classy body graphic that would be an addition down the road.

OBIE

Oct 01, 2021

Does anyone have a parts/price list for the winch mount? I already have a winch to put on it...

Rank III

Apr 08, 2022

Also, the pod lights next to the mirrors. Might get the roof bar lights, not sure..
Pic?

Rank IV

Apr 08, 2022

Little Ruby got some Vinyl and new Decals. The pod fog lights will be next.

Attachments

Rank IV

Apr 08, 2022

Welcome to the Bronco Nation!
Can’t go wrong either way. I ordered the Obx with Sasquatch and I love it, but you’ll be more comfortable with 32s for daily driving.
The 2.3 is great. Put it in Sport mode and it is a beast!

Rank V

Apr 09, 2022

I have boxes of stuff to put on is a good question. But Alarm and led alarm light, and key pad will be done at dealership. Then driving to discount tires for some KOs and rims. Then next day to body shop for ram air hood. Next day hockey stripes. Week later ceramic coating during that week fill It up with lights completely 2 light bars fog lights ditch lights an back up light all from M&R. An so much more. Gets built on Tuesday next week. So hope to have it in May.
Deano Bronc