What an awesome time

irishkpo
Nov 20, 2021

Rank IV

Nov 20, 2021

Was at the Las Vegas location on Saturday 11/13 and that was so much fun. Guides were very informative and we very much enjoyed learning about Bronco features like Trail Control and One Pedal. Can’t wait for my truck and wish we could do a second OffRoadeo.
BuckYeah, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2021

Glad you enjoyed it, I as well would love to do a 2nd off-roadeo. Went to Moab, Vegas would be my next choice.
irishkpo, TK1215

Rank III

Nov 22, 2021

We went this past weekend to Potosi. Was pretty dang awesome. If you are trying to decide if it's worth the trip - it is. I was amazed at what these machines can do. Pictures aren't great. I was either too busy driving or they have people in them.

Attachments

Bschurr, BuckYeah

Rank IV

Nov 24, 2021

Rambo I have that same place on video from the rear. That was a fun obstacle.

Attachments

Bschurr, BuckYeah

Rank III

Nov 24, 2021

It was a cool spot for sure. Funny thing is the guy I followed all day did that on NUMEROUS obstacles...not on purpose! HA!
Bschurr

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 24, 2021

I can't wait to go to Moab. Las Vegas would be nice, too. They sure pick some interesting venues for the Off-Roadeos. I'm itching to venture off road with one of these beasts.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA