What’s your dream Bronco Road Trip?

katiehutson
Mar 22, 2021

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

Where would you go on your dream road trip or off reading adventure?
SlashRacer, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Mar 22, 2021

There was a group that went over the continental divide last year after the Bronco Super Celebration West, from Colorado to Moab. I would love to do that trip.
gibsBRonCO, SlashRacer

Gladesmen

Mar 22, 2021

My boys have it all planned out head to Yosemite then to Yellowstone swing down to Custer state park then on the way home stop at Balmorhea state park then to Big bend and home.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
SlashRacer, srick76

Rank VI

Mar 22, 2021

There was a time when I worked on the west coast while living on the east coast. Frequently, on my way to work, I would fly over the Teton Mountains. I loved that view and promised myself one day I would visit those mountains. The image of that trip has a way of calming my mind before drifting off to sleep most nights. I think the dog, the Bronco, and I would enjoy that trip.
SlashRacer, srick76

Rank V

Mar 22, 2021

Big Bend, TX with a stop in LA for some good Cajun food!
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
SlashRacer, srick76

Rank VI

Mar 22, 2021

My boys have it all planned out head to Yosemite then to Yellowstone swing down to Custer state park then on the way home stop at Balmorhea state park then to Big bend and home.

Glacier point is a must see in Yosemite.
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank V

Mar 22, 2021

Big Bend National park then North Georgia/North Carolina mountains on the way back.
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank VI

Mar 22, 2021

I have a major trip west planned. So I won’t call that a “dream” since I will be doing it.

I’d love to do a late summer scenic drive through Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.

I was born near Detroit, but moved to FL when I was in Elementary School back in the 80’s. But for some reason, the UP has always stood out to me as being “remote”.

They have some amazing scenic drives. Just taking my time and camping around sounds like a great adventure.
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Member 2541 Jerry

Mar 22, 2021

Route 66
First west from Tulsa keep going all the way up thru Washington State from the California end.
Then East roll down thru the smoky Mts toward Florida and come back along the coast.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Home, home on the range

Mar 22, 2021

Getting a group together, picking a route, and have a great time!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank V

Mar 22, 2021

I’m from Michigan and I’d love to do a National Park round trip through Estes, Zion, Yosemite, Redwoods, Crater Lake, Mount Rainier, North Cascades, Yosemite, then back home. About 6,000mi round trip
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank V

Mar 22, 2021

Not a long trip, but would like to retrace a trip in my 69 Bronco that I made with my uncle 45 years ago. Mosquito pass in Colorado from Alma to Leadville or reverse. Less than 20 miles, but tons of memories especially in his old bronco. Not getting a new bronco just yet, but if/when I do, I would do the same trip.
I thought I retired, then I started restoring my Bronco!
69 Bronco Sport Wagon 351w 3spd on the floor,
2nd owner same family!
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

Big Bend, TX with a stop in LA for some good Cajun food!

Yes! Come on to Louisiana to get your belly full! We just had a crawfish boil last weekend!
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

Not a long trip, but would like to retrace a trip in my 69 Bronco that I made with my uncle 45 years ago. Mosquito pass in Colorado from Alma to Leadville or reverse. Less than 20 miles, but tons of memories especially in his old bronco. Not getting a new bronco just yet, but if/when I do, I would do the same trip.

Trips full of memories are the best trips!
SlashRacer, Bronc96

Rank 0

Mar 22, 2021

The mall, no wait! It could get scratched there, best I just leave it in the garage. ;)
Snipes243, SlashRacer

Member 2541 Jerry

Mar 22, 2021

:cool:
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

Anywhere out West!
katiehutson

Rank 0

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

Why ? Oh this is why, my backyard :p
Enjoyed your pics of the West. We've spent a lot of time there. My lens tends to point more toward the land's inhabitants than the land. I'm going to concentrate on shooting more landscapes this year.

Attachments

SlashRacer, 14U

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Mar 22, 2021

Dream would be going across going across the country, visiting the other 47.5 (Live in Jersey, NYC & NY state are two different things basically) continental states, and spending at least a week in each, with a random town or city that best encapsulates the essence of each.

Scaled down, heading down to Dallas and then out to Az and maybe Vegas (Sister in Dallas, then family I never met in the other 2) before heading back home, taking an equal amount of time in each state on the way back
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
BuzzyBud, Bronc96