What’s your current ride while you wait for your Bronco?

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

My F-250 powerstroke
20201219_153218.jpg
. Recently modified 2 5" full spring change leveling kit in front. Took out the 2" stock block in the rear and replaced with a 4". 37' x 13.5 yokohama geolanders on 18" black rhino wheels. New 3 step nurf bars. Have pocket flares to install.
Now to raise my 31' 5th wheel to the same highth or will have to consider trading for slide in or pull behind. Im hoping its not too big for Yellowstone.

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
2012 Sierra. 350 (5.3 to you young 'uns) 6 speed auto. Crank windows rubber floors now known as "wash out" floors on higher trim levels, lol. No Onstar. Every "fix me" computer light glowing while I drive and lying to me. Still running factory battery. This truck is not going anywhere. Bronco is an expensive toy. Reliability is a yet to be determined...

MnLakeBum

Rank III

Champion III

Jan 29, 2021
East Gull Lake, MN, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Fehr
Member #

Range Rover with the 3.0 liter diesel that is offered in the F150 now in a slightly different variant and transmission. It's my wife's favorite vehicle ever and the only vehicle we have that will tow our boat(6800 lbs with trailer) so we will be keeping it. She'll be glad when the Bronco arrives as she's not fond of my off-roading or taking it hunting/fishing and getting it all dirty, lol. Last winter I got it stuck out on the ice driving to a neighbors ice fishing shack. The tires are the factory all-seasons and definitely not up to the task when there is a foot or more of snow on the lake. The Sasquatch package will fix all that. :)

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 9.38.44 AM.png

Last edited:

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Range Rover with the 3.0 liter diesel that is offered in the F150 now in a slightly different variant and transmission. It's my wife's favorite vehicle ever and the only vehicle we have that will tow our boat(6800 lbs with trailer) so we will be keeping it. She'll be glad when the Bronco arrives as she's not fond of my off-roading or taking it hunting/fishing and getting it all dirty, lol. Last winter I got it stuck out on the ice driving to a neighbors ice fishing shack. The tires are the factory all-seasons and definitely not up to the task when there is a foot or more of snow on the lake. The Sasquatch package will fix all that. :)

View attachment 8316
Welcome aboard to BN! Love the RR, wish they would offer that diesel in the Bronc! :)