Weather Tech

BroncoTerry
Feb 27, 2021

Rank V

Feb 27, 2021

Weather Tech has floor mats etc. for the Sport.
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
Commodore, Bronclahoma
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2021

Rank III

Feb 27, 2021

Great product! I've had several sets of them. But, I like the factory mats with the bronc on them. :-)
Commodore

Rank 0

Feb 27, 2021

Just contacted weather tech yesterday, I purchased a set for my wife's 2021 Explorer. while I had the guy on the phone, I asked him if they started making them for the big bronco yet, he told me that that they have gotten alot of calls on them and plan on having them in about 3 to 4 weeks. Looking to put them in my wildtrak.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Apr 15, 2021

I just ordered some Ford Bronco Sport floor liners from my dealership. They have that same Weather Tech look, were cheaper, and have Bronco on them. I'll post pictures when they come inn.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Apr 23, 2021

My last set of Weather Techs didn't have the best fit, so I went with Ford on the Bronco. They fit perfectly and are cheaper. BTW the WT cargo mat from my GMC Terrain fits the Bronc, so put it back there. Used my Ford points to purchase the Ford mats.
1Five1 Garage, Commodore

Rank V

May 08, 2021

The ford accessories ones cost 10.00 less then weather tech last i checked. I opted for the ones from ford... They fit perfectly... there 2 different numbers to order depending on whether you have carpet or not.

Plus i don't like the billboard size advertisement that weather tech puts on the mats now.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Deedra, Commodore

Rank V

May 08, 2021

The ford accessories ones cost 10.00 less then weather tech last i checked. I opted for the ones from ford... They fit perfectly... there 2 different numbers to order depending on whether you have carpet or not.

Plus i don't like the billboard size advertisement that weather tech puts on the mats now.
Thanks for sharing. I was debating W tech or ford
1Five1 Garage