Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 17, 2022
Yorkville, IL, USA
First Name
Judy
Last Name
Johannsen
Hi all! My BD just got delivered yesterday and has been sitting on dirt mountain since Jan. 22nd. I know that the soft top windows do have some waviness to them; however, how wavy is TOO WAVY? I want to make sure everything that may have been damaged/affected by sun and ice exposure are taken care of. Have a look at my picture and let me know your opinion... should I demand new windows or are mine pretty standard?

Thanks all!
"Be kind to everyone"

Bonecrusher.jpg

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Hi all! My BD just got delivered yesterday and has been sitting on dirt mountain since Jan. 22nd. I know that the soft top windows do have some waviness to them; however, how wavy is TOO WAVY? I want to make sure everything that may have been damaged/affected by sun and ice exposure are taken care of. Have a look at my picture and let me know your opinion... should I demand new windows or are mine pretty standard?

Thanks all!
"Be kind to everyone"

View attachment 37991
Yes, waves can be expected with the soft tops.
Heat & Cool temperatures will “Always “ be affecting the surface area of the plastic
“expanding & contracting “
Viewing your photo,…
There should not be a gap where the Top & Window meet. That should not be happening in my opinion.

Attachments

Joneshannsen

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 17, 2022
Yorkville, IL, USA
First Name
Judy
Last Name
Johannsen
Yes, waves can be expected with the soft tops.
Heat & Cool temperatures will “Always “ be affecting the surface area of the plastic
“expanding & contracting “
Viewing your photo,…
There should not be a gap where the Top & Window meet. That should not be happening in my opinion.
I was definitely going to address that if it still looked like that after the dealer prep was done. Thanks!

Reactions: 14U and Jakob1972

thgdfathr

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 26, 2022
Northern, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Sekely
Member #

Agree with what others are saying. I’d check to make sure the fitment is correct and that the Velcro is where it should be. This is what mine looked like at pick up. Don’t expect it to be flat for sure

Attachments

cindylou

Rank IV

Promoter III

Jan 11, 2021
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Cynthia
Last Name
Bruton

Thanks all!
"Be kind to everyone"

View attachment 37991
Looks pretty consistent with the way the soft top 'wavyness' appears on mine.