Waiting for the new Bronco Wildtrak

Jacek
Jan 21, 2021

Rank IV

Jan 21, 2021

Great day today. After my dealer contacted me last night, today, I converted my reservation into order. Now my journey to become an owner and user of the velocity blue Wildtrak officially started.:)
DRWright, Deepshag
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 21, 2021

Congratulations!

What option are you most excited about?
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram

Rank IV

Jan 21, 2021

Congratulations!

What option are you most excited about?
My wife and I plan many trips to the National Parks and a cross of the US with this truck so I selected most of goodies available for this model. I would like to make it as comfortable and capable as possible. As I mention previously I am ham radio enthusiast and I hope that my new Bronco will help me to run my rig in many exotic places. I am very exited about the entire package.
BuzzyBud, Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 21, 2021

My wife and I plan many trips to the National Parks and a cross of the US with this truck so I selected most of goodies available for this model. I would like to make it as comfortable and capable as possible. As I mention previously I am ham radio enthusiast and I hope that my new Bronco will help me to run my rig in many exotic places. I am very exited about the entire package.
Sounds like you have some great road trips already planned. Did you go with the MIC top or the Black Modular Top?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank IV

Jan 21, 2021

MIC
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 21, 2021

Excellent! Congratulations!
Which national park will be your first visit?
I guess we think alike. My first national park will be Acadia. Of course, that is after we drive to the top of Mount Washington in New Hampshire. I want my Bronco Badlands to develop a love for climbing mountains. ;)
SKetelaar, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 22, 2021

Sounds like you have some great road trips already planned. Did you go with the MIC top or the Black Modular Top?
I converted mine yesterday and the black modular top was not an option yet in the ordering system.
Rgwinn, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2021

Excellent! Congratulations!
Which national park will be your first visit?
I guess we think alike. My first national park will be Acadia. Of course, that is after we drive to the top of Mount Washington in New Hampshire. I want my Bronco Badlands to develop a love for climbing mountains. ;)
I plan to visit my daughter’s family in Nebraska as a first long range trip. Looking forward to some off roading with her and my son in law. When there we would like to visit Mont Rushmore. We are also planning to use Omaha as our base to explore west.
I hope to explore exiting trails up there
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2021

I converted mine yesterday and the black modular top was not an option yet in the ordering system.
Yup the same for me

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Yup the same for me
It is now. My salesman called me asking questions about it yesterday. I’m going to put it on mine now and see what date comes up.

Rank II

Jan 29, 2021

I got the black top as well since mostly everything on the wildtrak had a later delivery time anyways.

Rank III

Mar 31, 2021

Jacek, I also have ordered a VB WT and am a Ham Radio user. Great minds KG4RXG 73s

Rank IV

Mar 31, 2021

Sounds good Caleb! Among many things, I plan to use my Bronco as my mobile radio station. Maybe we will have a chance to cross on the the air or on the trail. 73 Jacek KC3HXF
MathProf

Rank III

Mar 31, 2021

I operate only 2 meters currently. I kind of wonder how I will mount my antenna... I have a through the roof NMO mount on my truck, but not sure what to do for the Bronco...