VR 360 Degree Video Tour of Broncos Portland

swooshdave
Apr 28, 2021

Rank V

Apr 28, 2021

Ok, here's my VR/360 video tour of the Broncos. If you use your mouse while watching you can scroll around in any direction. You can also zoom in.

If you are on a mobile device you can move the phone or tablet around to change the view.

This was from the Portland event on Monday. I was bummed there wasn't a Sasquatch given how popular they are. I think the West Coast got shorted as I suspect all of the Sasquatch models were in Tennessee.

I put some Easter eggs in the video if you look around.

Wanted 33, Steve777468
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2021

Rank V

Apr 28, 2021

Ok, here's my VR/360 video tour of the Broncos. If you use your mouse while watching you can scroll around in any direction. You can also zoom in.

If you are on a mobile device you can move the phone or tablet around to change the view.

This was from the Portland event on Monday. I was bummed there wasn't a Sasquatch given how popular they are. I think the West Coast got shorted as I suspect all of the Sasquatch models were in Tennessee.

Saw this a day or two ago. Thanks for doing this! Great view of the Bronco especially new looks under the seats and dash as well as under front end and rear. Awesome!!
Steve777468, Laura

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 28, 2021

Yes, very cool. Could you explain the setup you have? Could it be something that was mounted on top of the roll bar while you are driving similar to a GoPro? How long of a video could you make?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank VI

Apr 28, 2021

Excellent! That was fun as I looked all around.
Question? At the 2:04 place in the video I could see the GVWR yellow/white sticker. I could not make out the weight limit. Did you happen to remember the value on the sticker?

Rank V

Apr 28, 2021

Excellent! That was fun as I looked all around.
Question? At the 2:04 place in the video I could see the GVWR yellow/white sticker. I could not make out the weight limit. Did you happen to remember the value on the sticker?

I did not and the video isn't clear enough to see it. Sorry.
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Apr 28, 2021

Yes, very cool. Could you explain the setup you have? Could it be something that was mounted on top of the roll bar while you are driving similar to a GoPro? How long of a video could you make?

This is the GoPro Max. You can treat it like any other GoPro. 360˚ video files are 5.6K (which while more resolution than 4K video the 5.6K is shared in all 360˚ instead of just the 2D view of a typical 4K). Video length would be limited by card size. The largest card the camera can handle is 256GB.

Be aware that editing 360 videos can get very complicated very quickly. It will get easier in the future but if you jump in now expect a steep learning curve.
Steve777468, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Apr 28, 2021

Great footage!
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands
swooshdave

Rank VI

Apr 28, 2021

Cool event, wish they had a few more options and trim levels.

tempImagevwzc9k.png
tempImage6LutUt.png

I had some video of the time with the Bronco's but I am not an Vblogger or internet influencer so I don't know how to host it to post it on this thread.
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
Steve777468, SlashRacer

Rank V

May 03, 2021

Cool vid, needed bumped back to page 1...
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
swooshdave