(Video) Overlanding with the Bronco & Bronco Sport

RagnarKon
Aug 05, 2022

Burrito Connoisseur

Aug 05, 2022

Not my video, just thought it was solid video and was worth sharing.

YouTube channel is called TrailRecon—I'm sure many of you have already heard of it. The guy who runs it is a retired career Navy officer turned overland YouTuber. He owns multiple Jeeps and most of his content features one of his Jeeps... but also recently took delivery of a Bronco Badlands. I get a lot of ideas from him, and waste a lot of time in the evenings watching his videos while waiting for my Bronco to arrive. ;)

In this video he is off-roading in his Bronco with a bunch of other vehicles. One of those other vehicles is a Bronco Sport Outer Banks—pretty impressive what that SUV can do.

2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Deano Bronc, Ditchrunner
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 05, 2022

Life is a Highway

Aug 05, 2022

Not my video, just thought it was solid video and was worth sharing.

YouTube channel is called TrailRecon—I'm sure many of you have already heard of it. The guy who runs it is a retired career Navy officer turned overland YouTuber. He owns multiple Jeeps and most of his content features one of his Jeeps... but also recently took delivery of a Bronco Badlands. I get a lot of ideas from him, and waste a lot of time in the evenings watching his videos while waiting for my Bronco to arrive. ;)

In this video he is off-roading in his Bronco with a bunch of other vehicles. One of those other vehicles is a Bronco Sport Outer Banks—pretty impressive what that SUV can do.

He puts out some quality videos
RagnarKon, 14U