BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
ChrisD, bdawson24
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2020

Thread for Utah bronco owners
Thanks for posting...
BRONCO NATION has lots of tools for getting a group together!
bdawson24, Cooppierce

Rank V

Aug 19, 2020

Thanks for posting...
BRONCO NATION has lots of tools for getting a group together!
For sure! Stoked about it
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
Commodore

Rank 0

Aug 30, 2020

:cool: Hello all! Hailing from Ogden and looking forward to a Bronco meet up someday. This will be my 1st off-road vehicle and I’m excited to get outdoors away from the daily hustle’n bustle:)
69BroncoX302, bdawson24

Rank V

Aug 30, 2020

:cool: Hello all! Hailing from Ogden and looking forward to a Bronco meet up someday. This will be my 1st off-road vehicle and I’m excited to get outdoors away from the daily hustle’n bustle:)
Good to have ya!
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
bdawson24, Commodore

Rank VI

Sep 18, 2020

I am sitting on the western slope of CO and watching this thread. Over the last 10 years I have spent as much time off pavement in Utah as any other state. Will look forward to meeting Utah Bronco owners as soon as we get vehicles to enjoy.
Just stay safe out there.
clintinwyo, pilonfx

Rank V

Sep 18, 2020

I am sitting on the western slope of CO and watching this thread. Over the last 10 years I have spent as much time off pavement in Utah as any other state. Will look forward to meeting Utah Bronco owners as soon as we get vehicles to enjoy.
Just stay safe out there.
Right on
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
pilonfx, Commodore

Rank V

Sep 19, 2020

Orem, here. Also first time off-roader, and excited for a new Bronco and a new hobby.
Commodore, Cooppierce

Rank V

Nov 10, 2020

Orem, here. Also first time off-roader, and excited for a new Bronco and a new hobby.
Glad to have ya, invite your friends ;)
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
pilonfx, Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 10, 2020

Good to see some more first timers here! Been waiting a long time for this Bronco, can't wait!

Eric---Kaysville
Commodore, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 11, 2020

Anyone in Utah know exactly where that series “The Chosen” is being filmed? Supposedly there is a partial replica of Jerusalem somewhere. Thank you!
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Commodore

Rank V

Nov 14, 2020

Hey Utah friends, what dealer are you going with? I’ve been working with a couple
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG

Rank 0

Nov 14, 2020

Hey Utah friends, what dealer are you going with? I’ve been working with a couple
I picked Young in Ogden when I reserved, but have not heard anything from them since the 15th of July. What about you?

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

I have been visiting my friendly local dealer once a week. Sales staff has no new information. Did not know that we think ordering will open on December 7, 2020. Will be there bright & early that Monday Morning.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Sep 27, 2021

Figured I’d resurrect this thread. Draper here and figure as Broncos are starting to trickle out, we might catch up and work toward a group.
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Sep 27, 2021

Figured I’d resurrect this thread. Draper here and figure as Broncos are starting to trickle out, we might catch up and work toward a group.
@Cooppierce Looks like you have another opportunity to show Utah.
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
ChrisD, TorgSurv

Rank V

Sep 27, 2021

Odged Utah here; Got a 69 Bronco and pending 2-door FE.
Deano Bronc, ChrisD

Rank II

Sep 27, 2021

Following
bdawson24

Rank V

Sep 27, 2021

I picked Young in Ogden when I reserved, but have not heard anything from them since the 15th of July. What about you?

I went in a week ago to talk with them. Travis the sales manager is good to talk to and Irish is awesome to deal with as well. They have only received one out of their orders so far with no manikins.

Rank 0

Sep 27, 2021

SLC Utah here. Long time reader, first time responding. Waiting on a 4 dr Black Diamond. Nice to know others in Utah just as excited as I am!
TK1215, idrive1965