Super Supporter II

Jul 4, 2021
Boaz, AL
First Name
Johnny
Last Name
Bolton
Member #

Some clips from Off-Roadeo! Need to find a better camera angle for this stuff (first time!) - but it was a blast. Videos and pics, as usual, don't do it justice.
I used the dash mount for my GoPro Hero 8 Black. I will use a 2" extension next time. Only to get a little less hood. Trial and error....

Attachments

Paleos

Rank IV

Champion III

May 22, 2021
Houston
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Corbett
Member #

Nice video! I think my pal and I were in the closest Cyber Orange 4 door ahead of you on Sunday. The baja track at the end was wild to be able to bomb around in.

Reactions: williagr

williagr

Rank IV

Advocate III

Mar 3, 2021
Little Elm, TX, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Nice video! I think my pal and I were in the closest Cyber Orange 4 door ahead of you on Sunday. The baja track at the end was wild to be able to bomb around in.
Hey man! You're the one who already received the Bronco? Which one did you drive the 1st day? I had a 4-door OBX the first day instead of the 2-door the second day, but I was still impressed with how nimble the 4-door was.

Reactions: Paleos

Paleos

Rank IV

Champion III

May 22, 2021
Houston
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Corbett
Member #

Hey man! You're the one who already received the Bronco? Which one did you drive the 1st day? I had a 4-door OBX the first day instead of the 2-door the second day, but I was still impressed with how nimble the 4-door was.
Yeah, I was lucky enough to get mine in a few weeks ago!

We snagged the 2 door I think you drove in the video. Was really impressed how nimble it was in the tight corners of some of the obstacles, but you're 100% right that the 4 door was just as capable. I wanted to drive one of the non-squatch ones the second day since I've just got the normal Outerbanks + rear locker. Still amazed how much they're able to do without the lift and 35" tires.