I have never been a fan of red vehicles

Garemlin
Sep 13, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 13, 2020

But this may have officially changed my mind. If they don't do a blue that I love in the next few model years this may be my back-up choice. If the white top becomes reality that is.

63B35C9C-5560-4FEF-9B34-CE236902A15D.png

D6EDEE0F-C11B-42DB-83A7-F96210CCD8AC.png

I'll throw a set of these on
E1D831EE-C1A8-45D3-92AC-2BC49903CE7F.jpeg

But this would be my absolute first choice. If this was available now I'd already have a reservation in. :cool:

66303399-84BD-4986-A548-338D9316DF3E.png

24E40CA0-D502-443D-A443-902CD8C5D25D.png
Ian Lacasse
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2020

Rank II

Sep 13, 2020

This is what I have in mind as well. I keep going back and forth between Race Red, Cactus Grey, and Velocity Blue. The virtual garage has the white top available and white fender flairs. I'm not sure if the white fender flairs are too much. I think we are out of luck on the white grill. With the grey/white marine vinyl its a winner.
BroncoMax, Ian Lacasse

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 13, 2020

This is what I have in mind as well. I keep going back and forth between Race Red, Cactus Grey, and Velocity Blue. The virtual garage has the white top available and white fender flairs. I'm not sure if the white fender flairs are too much. I think we are out of luck on the white grill. With the grey/white marine vinyl its a winner.

IMO white fender flares are too much. And I plan on having my grille Line-X'ed matte white. If the white top becomes available that is.
Bronco V-8

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 13, 2020

IMO white fender flares are too much. And I plan on having my grille Line-X'ed matte white. If the white top becomes available that is.
I did white fender flares on the Interactive Garage and a friend had them on a real truck, they don't look good.

Rank V

Sep 13, 2020

I don't like white fenders either, but a big white/cream stripe in the middle looks great.

Rank IV

Sep 13, 2020

Looks a bit too much like a FJ Cruiser for me.

Attachments

Rank V

Sep 14, 2020

I just read that the white top will be available with white and grey interior>>>>>>This as my dream come true. I hope it is available on the base model, please FORD.....
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years

Rank V

Sep 14, 2020

Looks a bit too much like a FJ Cruiser for me.
...but the original Bronco had a white top and interior... I love that look. The late Fj was a faker. No removeable anything, Toyota's loss. Oh well for Toys....
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Bronco V-8, lowmpg
SandboxGeneral

Sep 14, 2020

I just read that the white top will be available with white and grey interior>>>>>>This as my dream come true. I hope it is available on the base model, please FORD.....
Where did you read that?

Rank IV

Sep 14, 2020

...but the original Bronco had a white top and interior... I love that look. The late Fj was a faker. No removeable anything, Toyota's loss. Oh well for Toys....
I understand that but still doesn't change the fact the FJ existed and looked the same, white top, white grill, etc..

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 14, 2020

Source??