Supporter II

Jan 19, 2021
Denver
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lesniak
Member #

I’m thinking about the trail sights on the front of the new Bronco. I’m curious about how helpful they will truly be for picking lines on the trail etc. I know some of the cars I’ve driven in my life have big swooping hoods and you have no idea where the front of the vehicle actually is at any time. I suppose if nothing else, they’ll help me strap the kids to the hood when they get rowdy in on trips. =].

Bonnie6G

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 19, 2021
Denver
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lesniak
Member #

With the 360 cameras, It just looks cool LOL But, no I think they will be a good added feature for trails and also hooking ?? too
Definitely good tie points for limb risers, tarps for camping, etc. I would like to see a video of someone using them as sights off-road though, and how the visual they give you ties in to or compares to the trail cams.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Not attached to the hood, but the front quarter/fender, either way though holes and/or gap
Actually, the holes would look better than the gap it would create. Maybe somebody in the aftermarket will make something that would fill that gap or make the trail sights look better for those that don't like them.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

I've seen several pictures of cables with a turnbuckle from the sights to the roof rack not tieing anything down. What purpose does that serve? To help deflect branches or something?
Deflecting brush and branches is exactly it.