Rank V

Aug 02, 2022

Loving life!

Attachments

Thesedays, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 02, 2022

Rank VI

Aug 02, 2022

Looks beautiful out there! I respect that you are getting the First edition dirty :cool:
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Lance10322

Rank V

Aug 02, 2022

Looks beautiful out there! I respect that you are getting the First edition dirty :cool:

Brother, more than “Dirty” she has glorious pin stripes from mountain vegetation
Deano Bronc, Laura

No Ragerts

Aug 02, 2022

Well done @Lance10322 - life’s to short to keep you top on and stay on the pavement.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Lance10322, Jakob1972

Rank VI

Aug 02, 2022

Loving life!
Hollister Hills?
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Rank V

Aug 02, 2022

Loving life!
Beautiful pics!! We're glad you're having such fun times in your Bronco!
Lance10322

Rank V

Aug 05, 2022

Hollister Hills?
Yes! I try to make it to the park at least once every two weeks during the summer. It gets a little hot and dusty. Once winter hits, I'll be back to weekly. Some people like therapy, I'll take trails and rocks to climb anytime to set me right!
ChuckO

Rank V

Aug 05, 2022

Beautiful pics!! We're glad you're having such fun times in your Bronco!
Not only is my FE 2D the best off-roader I've ever had, it is also a super road trip vehicle too!

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank VI

Aug 05, 2022

Yes! I try to make it to the park at least once every two weeks during the summer. It gets a little hot and dusty. Once winter hits, I'll be back to weekly. Some people like therapy, I'll take trails and rocks to climb anytime to set me right!
I really like Hollister Hills, I used to take my son there from when he was 4 to 13. Then we went to Stonyford, but then it burned up and we went back to Hollister Hills. I bet I've spent at least 250 weekends there, maybe even more. Radio Ridge was our spot. Good times

I miss the pigs, the lions pretty much cleared them out, LOL
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Deano Bronc, Lance10322

Rank V

Aug 10, 2022

I really like Hollister Hills, I used to take my son there from when he was 4 to 13. Then we went to Stonyford, but then it burned up and we went back to Hollister Hills. I bet I've spent at least 250 weekends there, maybe even more. Radio Ridge was our spot. Good times

I miss the pigs, the lions pretty much cleared them out, LOL
That is pretty much spot on. Two to three years ago, pigs were everywhere, now they are few and far between at Hollister Hills. But just a few miles away (head towards Thousand Trails) and you can get your hog fix lol. I'm betting once the rainy season hits and the vegetation starts getting green, the pigs will return.

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Aug 10, 2022

Loving life!
Nice! Have you cleaned the inside yet ? Amazing the places the dust goes. Love those new/old Cali plates. Those and the Bruins colored plates were always my favorite as a kid. Bullitt probably had a part in me liking those so much. You're spot on about the road tripping in these Broncos.
Lance10322