Today at Bronco Nation - Wed., 4.14.21

Laura
Apr 14, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 14, 2021

Another day, another, oh, you know ... BREAKING NEWS. This one is another date-and-timer, the release of when registration for Off-Roadeo officially opens. @David has a thread going; there's not a ton to talk about yet, but it's progress, folks!

On another note, some of you may have seen the latest Moab video last night, but if you haven't, please enjoy! It features drone footage of the jaw-dropping Top of the Word run. The Bronco really speaks for itself in this one, but for those who haven't had the chance to follow the Easter Safari events as closely, we added a short piece on the Bronco's details to the blog today.

Have you looked over the accessories guide posted today? Follow the link to get to the forum thread easily (I just needed some color in this post!)

And looking forward, another video coming on Friday, an article on the Sport tomorrow, and Super Cel a week from today!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bschurr, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 14, 2021

Once again, Ford is leaving out the 2D Cyber Orange. We need more CO! If any dealer rep on the forums, could you send me some marketing/brochures? I've asked my dealership with no aval. :( Actually documents, not PDFs :cool:
Chief1301, MANDO6
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 14, 2021

Once again, Ford is leaving out the 2D Cyber Orange. We need more CO! If any dealer rep on the forums, could you send me some marketing/brochures? I've asked my dealership with no aval. :( Actually documents, not PDFs :cool:

There will be that cyber orange at Super Cel, fingers crossed it's a 2 door!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Chief1301, Steve777468
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 14, 2021

I'll assume you or @David will be going? I'll cross my figures that both of you are and will take many videos/pictures for us :cool:
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 14, 2021

I'll assume you or @David will be going? I'll cross my figures that both of you are and will take many videos/pictures for us :cool:

Yes, both, and we'll have video there as well.
Steve777468, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Apr 15, 2021

Spoke with my dealer in SC this week and they have not received any printed marketing literature as of Monday. Today is Wednesday for ref. (Previous dealer employee)
John H. Love
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Apr 15, 2021

Another day, another, oh, you know ... BREAKING NEWS. This one is another date-and-timer, the release of when registration for Off-Roadeo officially opens. @David has a thread going; there's not a ton to talk about yet, but it's progress, folks!

On another note, some of you may have seen the latest Moab video last night, but if you haven't, please enjoy! It features drone footage of the jaw-dropping Top of the Word run. The Bronco really speaks for itself in this one, but for those who haven't had the chance to follow the Easter Safari events as closely, we added a short piece on the Bronco's details to the blog today.

Have you looked over the accessories guide posted today? Follow the link to get to the forum thread easily (I just needed some color in this post!)

And looking forward, another video coming on Friday, an article on the Sport tomorrow, and Super Cel a week from today!

Laura, have you been able to find any pricing or part number for the mod accessories bracket for the dash, ie: for mounting phones, go pros or gps.
John H. Love
Laura

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 15, 2021

Laura, have you been able to find any pricing or part number for the mod accessories bracket for the dash, ie: for mounting phones, go pros or gps.
The dash accessory bracket is going to be supplied by 4WP and not Ford. I don't believe I have heard when it will be available or the cost.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
14U
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 21, 2021

I'll be getting some pictures of the 2-door Black Diamond CO for you today! We're supposed to have rain, so you can see what she looks like lightly misted.
Bschurr
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 21, 2021

Attachments

Gutter Clown, 14U
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 21, 2021

Wait, wait, wait...I'm not seeing a slice of cheese. You failed! :(:cool:
Laura
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 21, 2021

Seriously though, The CO looks more yellowish than what I thought it would be. I know, I know, its cloudy, the light, ect, but I might have to rethink this. I doubt I'll change, but that darn VB looks good in person, or the cactus grey. Hope you guys are having a blast! Wish I was there and not an "essential worker".
Sdakotabronco
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 21, 2021

Wait, wait, wait...I'm not seeing a slice of cheese. You failed! :(:cool:
Oh and @Laura made my day! Or week for that matter!
Laura
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 21, 2021

After seeing the Ford.com pic, I meant like a dull color..guessing still its a lighting/whatever issue. What do you think, @Laura ? How do you think the color is in person? at @David or the rest of the BN that is there
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 21, 2021

Seriously though, The CO looks more yellowish than what I thought it would be. I know, I know, its cloudy, the light, ect, but I might have to rethink this. I doubt I'll change, but that darn VB looks good in person, or the cactus grey. Hope you guys are having a blast! Wish I was there and not an "essential worker".

it's really interesting because in person it still is even a different color than the pics show. It has more of a dusty muted tone in certain angles. we're getting professional pics of it now.
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 21, 2021

it's really interesting because in person it still is even a different color than the pics show. It has more of a dusty muted tone in certain angles. we're getting professional pics of it now.
Think you can get some inside pics too? Hope I'm not asking a lot :cool:
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 21, 2021

think asking too much would be, can you grab the keys and head to Virginia for a drop off. :p:LOL:
Sdakotabronco
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 21, 2021

That's what Ben is getting now! Now, I think the whole dropping it off in virginia may be a problem though, sad to say.
Deano Bronc, Sdakotabronco

Home, home on the range

Apr 21, 2021

That's what Ben is getting now! Now, I think the whole dropping it off in virginia may be a problem though, sad to say.
And I thought you'd be there for us :cry: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 21, 2021

Think of it as a challenge! :cool: :ROFLMAO: but glad to see for a microsecond, the thought was there :ROFLMAO:
Deano Bronc, Sdakotabronco