Today at Bronco Nation - Thurs., 7-8-21

Laura
Jul 08, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 08, 2021

Hi everyone! Hope this shorter work week has been treating you well. I don't know why, but 4-day weeks always seem twice as long to me. Not even in a bad sense ... they just do. :unsure:

Over on the blog, we invite all Bronco Nation PREMIUM Members to join us at Super Celebration (West) for free: We will be covering your cost of entry (a $50 value). With entry, you get a Show-N-Shine voucher for judging, a t-shirt voucher, 5 raffle tickets, and more. All you need to sign up on us is your Premium Member number. Read the article for more details. And if you're a digital member, we'd love to have you as SuperCel as well! You really don't want to miss coming out to Buena Vista, CO. Come see all the generations of Broncos, enjoy a ton of trail rides, and see what other fun stuff we have in store for you. There's no cost of entry for visitors and spectators, but there is a $10 on-site parking charge if you use the show grounds' lot. We'll be rolling out specifics over the coming weeks: places to stay (you can camp onsite!), info on the trail rides, and other perks of attending. Watch the site -- and you know I'll update you here -- and take a few minutes today to secure your spot (or your Premium Membership).

Have a great evening!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 08, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jul 08, 2021

Sure I'll be there, just have Ford send me a Bronco a week in advance. ;)
Deano Bronc, Laura