Today at Bronco Nation - Thurs., 7-22-21

Laura
Jul 23, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 23, 2021

It's 5:45 somewhere ... just not in EST. Today's publishing schedule caters to our West coast folks :p Hi guys.

Hope you all had a great Thursday! I know more of us are yet to receive our Broncos than not, but recent events had me thinking it'd be better to publish today's article sooner rather than later. If you've been following the hardtop honeycomb-pattern story, you know the owner saw it after washing and waxing. I'm not saying the waxing of the top caused that to appear, but people were wondering if that's even proper to do, no matter the type of wax product used. Ford does has some best practices for cleaning your Bronco, so let's dig into them before you take a Sas'd Bronco through a mechanical track car wash.

Across the community:
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
SlashRacer, Ditchrunner
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2021

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

Thank you. Can’t wait to get one Dirty, wash and repeat.
4 dr Badlands, Black, MIC, Lux, 2.7L, Tow, Leather (2022, Scheduled 2/7/22) Built 3/22/22. Delivered 5/8/22

Lubbock, TX
WRANCO Flicka, Laura

Rank V

Jul 23, 2021

I live on a dirt road here on the west coast. The vehicles never look pretty. Wax? Scratches? My new Bronco better be tough.
Laura, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jul 23, 2021

I live on a dirt road here on the west coast. The vehicles never look pretty. Wax? Scratches? My new Bronco better be tough.
My New Bronco will be dirty!
Laura, Munky

Rank IV

Jul 23, 2021

As long as it gets along fine in de mud, cher!
TK1215, Laura