Today at Bronco Nation - Mon., 2-28-22

Laura
Feb 28, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 28, 2022

Hi everyone; I hope you had a good weekend -- I hear some of you did some off-roading (I also hear you on the hill climbs; I was bear crawling up some inclines myself in the woods thanks to Michigan's solid ice under the snow.) @Flourman shared some incredibly scenic pics with an incredibly scenic Bronco, too. For those of you looking for some fun later this week, check out the United by Bronco event happening Thurs-Sat in Utah.

On to this week: We're starting with video tonight. Join us at 7:30 EST for a look at the Bronco Raptor durability testing. Whether you're going after one of these vehicles or sticking with another series, you may enjoy watching the Bronco Raptor take on challenging terrain. We've got hours of footage, so if you guys like this, there may be more coming.

Next up, an article on The Drive that details Ford's sweep at KoH -- and what it means for you: Get the Full Backstory on How Ford Won Big at the 2022 King of the Hammers 4600 Stock Class Race.

Last, just an update: we'll be back at the news surrounding B&P updates and HOSS 3.0 this week and next, and we'll get that livestream on the schedule soon.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Ashlesophia, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2022

Rank XII

Mar 22, 2022

Who else desperately misses @Laura?
tzuercher, 14U
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 22, 2022

Who else desperately misses @Laura?
And you know I miss you all. Getting Bronco Basecamp at Easter Jeep ready + Broncos and BBQ this week in Texas! Should slow down after ... May :devilish:
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank XII

Jun 02, 2022

ok...it's after May now. :)
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 02, 2022

ok...it's after May now. :)
Howdy, as soon as I see your name come up on my alerts, I immediately feel disappointed in myself.

Rank XII

Jun 02, 2022

Howdy, as soon as I see your name come up on my alerts, I immediately feel disappointed in myself.
Oh my...Please don't go there. Frankly, I scan read and I've never quite figured out how to navigate forums. I miss lots of things that would interest me and you at least make the highlights easy. Think of it as just some gentle persuasion to see more of your literary intellect. :)
Deano Bronc, Laura