The wait is over! Took delivery last week!

Medinaxx23

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 10, 2021
West Babylon, NY 11704, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Medina
Congrats! You still have a lot of great weather to enjoy having the top down. Let us know what you like and what you don't like.
So I love almost everything about this truck. The power and torque in the 2.7 is miles better than any wrangler I've ever owned and the handling is amazing for a truck. Love the ease of the soft top and how quiet it is in the cabin when the soft top is on. Only negative things ive noticed so far is the side view mirrors make a loud whistling when going over 35-40 mph and the sound system I have is below average but those are things I can deal with. Hopefully they come out with a fix for the mirror noise. But otherwise I am loving my bronco so far. Gonna take it on the beach this week!

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

So I love almost everything about this truck. The power and torque in the 2.7 is miles better than any wrangler I've ever owned and the handling is amazing for a truck. Love the ease of the soft top and how quiet it is in the cabin when the soft top is on. Only negative things ive noticed so far is the side view mirrors make a loud whistling when going over 35-40 mph and the sound system I have is below average but those are things I can deal with. Hopefully they come out with a fix for the mirror noise. But otherwise I am loving my bronco so far. Gonna take it on the beach this week!
The mirror noise will drive me crazy for sure.

Medinaxx23

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 10, 2021
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Medina
The mirror noise will drive me crazy for sure.
Yeah its pretty loud, I'm sure Ford is aware of this issue so hopefully there will be a recall for it but as of right now I'm enjoying driving it so much I'm not going crazy about it. The sound system I will most likely change out on my own at some point.

joshyboy691

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 14, 2021
Mokena, IL, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Golick
Member #

Yeah its pretty loud, I'm sure Ford is aware of this issue so hopefully there will be a recall for it but as of right now I'm enjoying driving it so much I'm not going crazy about it. The sound system I will most likely change out on my own at some point.
Did you go with the Mid package on your Bronco?

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Yeah I plan on adding an Amp and changing out the speakers to higher quality ones. I'm not sold on the aftermarket soundbar because it is not a powered soundbar and it costs basically the same price of what an amp and better speakers would cost.

Medinaxx23

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 10, 2021
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Medina
Yeah I plan on adding an Amp and changing out the speakers to higher quality ones. I'm not sold on the aftermarket soundbar because it is not a powered soundbar and it costs basically the same price of what an amp and better speakers would cost.
Yeah I feel the same about the soundbar. Now just to find the right combo of speakers and amp. I dont want to take up any trunk space if possibly too.

Reactions: DRWright