The wait is over! Took delivery last week!

Medinaxx23
Jul 19, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 19, 2021

Lmk if anyone else from Long Island, NY is riding a bronco with me! Took delivery 7/16. Built date of 6/26.

Attachments

Bronc96, TXBronco
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021

Pitter Patter Let's Get At 'Er!

Jul 19, 2021

Lmk if anyone else from Long Island, NY is riding a bronco with me! Took delivery 7/16. Built date of 6/26.
congratulations!! enjoy it!!
Big Bend| 4DR | Hardtop | Velocity Blue | Mid Package | Black Onyx Intr | Sasquatch.
Built -
4/19/22 | Delivered - 7/18/22
Medinaxx23

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 19, 2021

Congrats! You still have a lot of great weather to enjoy having the top down. Let us know what you like and what you don't like.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Deepshag, Medinaxx23

Home, home on the range

Jul 19, 2021

Very nice! Now to take it out and get it dirty! Take pics of your adventures!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Medinaxx23

Rank 0

Jul 20, 2021

Congrats! You still have a lot of great weather to enjoy having the top down. Let us know what you like and what you don't like.
So I love almost everything about this truck. The power and torque in the 2.7 is miles better than any wrangler I've ever owned and the handling is amazing for a truck. Love the ease of the soft top and how quiet it is in the cabin when the soft top is on. Only negative things ive noticed so far is the side view mirrors make a loud whistling when going over 35-40 mph and the sound system I have is below average but those are things I can deal with. Hopefully they come out with a fix for the mirror noise. But otherwise I am loving my bronco so far. Gonna take it on the beach this week!
Bronc96, joshyboy691

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

So I love almost everything about this truck. The power and torque in the 2.7 is miles better than any wrangler I've ever owned and the handling is amazing for a truck. Love the ease of the soft top and how quiet it is in the cabin when the soft top is on. Only negative things ive noticed so far is the side view mirrors make a loud whistling when going over 35-40 mph and the sound system I have is below average but those are things I can deal with. Hopefully they come out with a fix for the mirror noise. But otherwise I am loving my bronco so far. Gonna take it on the beach this week!
The mirror noise will drive me crazy for sure.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Rank 0

Jul 20, 2021

The mirror noise will drive me crazy for sure.
Yeah its pretty loud, I'm sure Ford is aware of this issue so hopefully there will be a recall for it but as of right now I'm enjoying driving it so much I'm not going crazy about it. The sound system I will most likely change out on my own at some point.
DRWright, Deano Bronc

Pitter Patter Let's Get At 'Er!

Jul 20, 2021

Yeah its pretty loud, I'm sure Ford is aware of this issue so hopefully there will be a recall for it but as of right now I'm enjoying driving it so much I'm not going crazy about it. The sound system I will most likely change out on my own at some point.
Did you go with the Mid package on your Bronco?
Big Bend| 4DR | Hardtop | Velocity Blue | Mid Package | Black Onyx Intr | Sasquatch.
Built -
4/19/22 | Delivered - 7/18/22

Rank 0

Jul 20, 2021

Did you go with the Mid package on your Bronco?
No just the standard package.

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

Yeah I plan on adding an Amp and changing out the speakers to higher quality ones. I'm not sold on the aftermarket soundbar because it is not a powered soundbar and it costs basically the same price of what an amp and better speakers would cost.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
doublebullout, Medinaxx23

Rank 0

Jul 20, 2021

Yeah I plan on adding an Amp and changing out the speakers to higher quality ones. I'm not sold on the aftermarket soundbar because it is not a powered soundbar and it costs basically the same price of what an amp and better speakers would cost.
Yeah I feel the same about the soundbar. Now just to find the right combo of speakers and amp. I dont want to take up any trunk space if possibly too.
DRWright