The hardest thing is choosing a color next to...

BTilbury
May 30, 2021

Rank V

May 30, 2021

So... I waited a while to join the party. Thought I would be waiting the bugs out, BUT... Here we all are thanks to COVID. Just wondering what everyone’s hardest choices were? Through research I’m very strongly thinking I would like the Badlands trim for the upgraded suspension features, rubber floor with drains and marine grade vinyl. Without doubt for me, I would like the Sasquatch package for the simple reason my lift will be under warranty and I know I would want 35’s. I’ll be going Luxury package for well the luxury, lol. And tow package because it’s always good to have. I am bouncing on the color big time. Should I be thinking harder on something else? The orange highlights on the interior have me thinking a more neutral color. I wanted to go to color since my F150 is dark grey. Fun part of all this is I know at this point I’m going to have more choices this fall when I’m pushed back to a ‘22. And in all reality in the back of my mind, part of me hopes it’s pushed back to ‘23 when the Raptors (or whatever they call them) are released. So what was your hardest choice you made when designing your dream Bronco?
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Deano Bronc, OddMackey
Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2021

Life is a Highway

May 30, 2021

So... I waited a while to join the party. Thought I would be waiting the bugs out, BUT... Here we all are thanks to COVID. Just wondering what everyone’s hardest choices were? Through research I’m very strongly thinking I would like the Badlands trim for the upgraded suspension features, rubber floor with drains and marine grade vinyl. Without doubt for me, I would like the Sasquatch package for the simple reason my lift will be under warranty and I know I would want 35’s. I’ll be going Luxury package for well the luxury, lol. And tow package because it’s always good to have. I am bouncing on the color big time. Should I be thinking harder on something else? The orange highlights on the interior have me thinking a more neutral color. I wanted to go to color since my F150 is dark grey. Fun part of all this is I know at this point I’m going to have more choices this fall when I’m pushed back to a ‘22. And in all reality in the back of my mind, part of me hopes it’s pushed back to ‘23 when the Raptors (or whatever they call them) are released. So what was your hardest choice you made when designing your dream Bronco?
For me I knew exactly what I wanted. Same build as you except high package. I opted for Area 51 and MIC top. Never changed my build. I too will be waiting. And welcome to the BN! Remember to go to the Badlands thread an post your information!
Sdakotabronco

Rank V

May 30, 2021

Hit the easy button, turned the color choice up to the wife. Now she's vested in it... :D ...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Gimesnow, Blue Yonder

Home, home on the range

May 30, 2021

Welcome! Color was a hard choice and I thought I had it figured out for a while, then ended up changing my mind. Good luck with your decision, and I hope your wait doesn't get you discouraged.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
TK1215

Rank II

May 30, 2021

I’m still not 100% on the color. I’m usually one to go for black, but I’m seriously considering the AMB but I do need to see it in person or I may need to change!
TK1215

No Ragerts

May 30, 2021

Welcome @BTilbury
I am patiently, not patiently, waiting for a similar build with the 2.7 and opted for Carbonized Grey to “match” several current vehicles. Waiting is pissing me off but color selection was easy...
70DBE950-03A3-46F8-8929-81645AE66E6C.jpeg
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, Micahman

Rank IV

May 30, 2021

I was in between carbonized grey, velocity and cactus grey. I ended up getting carbonized because it almost as the same magnetic color I have in my F150. After seeing velocity blue in person and antimatter I liked them both more but if I get tired of the color I'll just wrap it.

Attachments

Bike007b, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

May 30, 2021

Also as side note Race Red is not as red as people think look at the difference between race and rapid red.

Attachments

14U, 67Bronkogirl

Rank 0

May 30, 2021

I’m in no rush to get my Bronco...2022 or 2023 because the longer the wait the I get to save up for all the options I want and don’t have to take the hit on payments. The thing that bugs me in the build and price is that a fully loaded OuterBanks cost more than fully loaded Wildtrak. To me that makes no since or should I say cents. Why pay more for less? I like OuterBanks interior design colors better than the Wildtrak but don’t want to pay more to get less.
Bronco_Girl, TK1215

Rank II

May 30, 2021

Originally I was leaning towards Cyber Orange but then narrowed it to Area51 or Cactus Gray. My dealer happened to have a Sport in both colors so I was able to compare on a vehicle. Finally chose Cactus Gray. Had trouble deciding which model to get but decided on the OB w/2.7,lux,leather,tow.
dvazana, TK1215

Libations MOD

May 30, 2021

I’m in no rush to get my Bronco...2022 or 2023 because the longer the wait the I get to save up for all the options I want and don’t have to take the hit on payments. The thing that bugs me in the build and price is that a fully loaded OuterBanks cost more than fully loaded Wildtrak. To me that makes no since or should I say cents. Why pay more for less? I like OuterBanks interior design colors better than the Wildtrak but don’t want to pay more to get less.
LOL Yep, I did a few builds before I went with the WT 4dr, MIX, 2.7, LUX, Leather, TOW because of price. I could care less about the blue accents, those are easy to change when ever I feel like it but now maybe I should have paid more for the OBX since Ford as deteremined WT is an unknown delivery now
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 30, 2021

I was going around between 3 colors, but settled on Velocity Blue.
At first I was dithering on model, but settled on Big Bend.
TK1215

Rank VI

May 30, 2021

Color was easiest for me. Cyberorange, just had to have it. After that there were waaaaaay to many choices and trims. I wanted the original headlamps, modular bumper, steel wheels and a washout interior. Everything else was a bonus.. It ended up that they designed the BD trim with me in mind. I hear lots of folks wishing that one trim had something that another one didn't and it was frustrating for them. I did not have that problem with any of that. I do find the Anti Matter Blue pretty tempting though. Other option would be a white with the soft top with some of those vintage heritage striping kits I saw. Would give it that 70s Freewheeling vibe. Love, Tits
Sdakotabronco

Rank V

May 31, 2021

I’ve never understood why ALL options for the vehicle aren’t available when you are CUSTOM building/ordering a vehicle. Why not all current Ford colors to choose from? I get you would have to wait longer due to the factory sets up a special way and changes for each trim/ color. But it should be feasible. Just a thought...
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…

Rank VI

May 31, 2021

I knocked out my build from basically day 1. The only thing I ever changed was that I added the optional Badlands wheels.

Color was without a doubt the hardest decision for me. I started out thinking Area 51, but wasn’t passionate about it. I went through and Antimatter blue phase, but I decided I didn’t want something that dark. After seeing Velocity blue on other Ford models, I was hooked. After the Wildtrak walk around video, I did flirt with Race Red, but ultimately decided to stay with VB.

greyscale colors on cars have never been my thing, so Oxford white, shadow black, iconic silver, carbonized grey, and cactus grey were never in consideration for me
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115

Rank V

Jun 01, 2021

To be quite honest, my hardest thing to decide on is if I place another reservation and get back in on the waiting game. Or just hold off until '22 or '23 to look into one. I've got Velocity Blue locked in for my color. Still waffling a bit on trim. Leaning heavily towards either a Big Bend or Black Diamond at the moment. Granted, I should probably hold off even considering one until my current vehicle is closer to being paid off. *laughs*
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch

Libations MOD

Jun 01, 2021

Damn it! Now seeing the Cactus Grey in person Sunday I think I am switching colors LOL
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
JamYork, Cliffhanger

Rank IV

Jun 01, 2021

Damn it! Now seeing the Cactus Grey in person Sunday I think I am switching colors LOL
It looks really good on the Bronco!!

Libations MOD

Jun 01, 2021

It looks really good on the Bronco!!
Yea, especially in person. I had black but seeing it next to the black it stands out for sure! IDK damn decisions LOL Guess I got time anyways since I'm a WT

Rank V

Jun 01, 2021

My hardest decision was between the Mid and High package. When it comes to vehicles I am not really fond of too much tech features. Ended up going with the Mid and am happy with that decision I think! :giggle:
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands
67Bronkogirl, cbarg14