Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

So I must not be up with the times, but is Filson a handbag company or something?:unsure:
Filson is a high end outdoor outfitter that has been supplying outdoor gear to the Northwest Passage since 1897. One of their great attributes are their oiled-canvas bags and outerwear. I used it growing up hunting in the Great Plains.

If you go to their website they have a journal section that has some great articles. A few discuss the partnership they have had with Ford and the US Forest Service in the past.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I love this concept and hope Ford implements some features as available options at some point. It would be cool as an available high level trim, "Filson Edition" , similar to the Eddie Bauers of years past!

Snipes243

Rank III

Champion II

Jun 10, 2020
North Carolina, USA
Filson is a high end outdoor outfitter that has been supplying outdoor gear to the Northwest Passage since 1897. One of their great attributes are their oiled-canvas bags and outerwear. I used it growing up hunting in the Great Plains.

If you go to their website they have a journal section that has some great articles. A few discuss the partnership they have had with Ford and the US Forest Service in the past.
Pretty neat I had honestly never heard of them, but after checking them out kinda a reminds me of an old school version of Arc'teryx

Broncofly

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

Two words......BAD ASS......okay......one word......BADASS!!!!:D(y)

Does anyone else want them to do a "Bay Watch" version........with a presenter in a red :whistle:.......okay, I'll stop now before getting booted off this site.:censored:

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Does anyone else want them to do a "Bay Watch" version........with a presenter in a red :whistle:.......okay, I'll stop now before getting booted off this site.:censored:
Sorry, I don't want to see @mitchcreel in a red one piece. Not that there is anything wrong with that.......... ;)

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Mitch did do a good job. One other thing that was not lost in that presentation was "other videos". @David since B&P comes out tomorrow, do you have some more tricks up your sleeve this afternoon or evening? Would love nothing more than spending time tonight watching more Bronco walk through videos.;)