Happy New Year, Bronco Nation! 2021 is almost here and that means it's time to start talking about the 2022 Ford Bronco. We've seen numerous options and accessories slip from 2021 Bronco to 2022 Bronco, lets start keeping track of what the defining specs of the 2022 Bronco will be.
- The 2022 Bronco will be able to combine a manual transmission with the Sasquatch package.
- The slide out tailgate will move from the being a dealer installed accessory in late 2021, to being a factory installed accessory in 2022.
- The 2022 Ford Bronco will be able to combine roof rails with the Sasquatch package from the factory, according to this Q&A.
- New colors and packages will be coming for 2022
- Body Color Painted Modular Hard Tops will be available in MY22