Champion I

Sep 16, 2020
Cibolo, TX, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Brittain
Member #

Hey Nation, just wanted to share some Texas trails for you. Did not see these posted in the Trails & Trips section but I am sure many know of these locations. Add any other nice treks in the Lone Star State. Tread Lightly!

KateMCY Rocks - West Texas (Upcoming Bronco Event)
Barnwell Mountain - Near Gilmer (NE Texas)
Hidden Falls (My favorite) - Near Marble Falls (Central Texas)
Creekside - Near Houston (East Texas)

Commodore

Rank VI

Don't delete

Jul 24, 2020
Van Wyck, SC
www.microbolics.com
First Name
Rory
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Reactions: TXArchitect

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Hey Nation, just wanted to share some Texas trails for you. Did not see these posted in the Trails & Trips section but I am sure many know of these locations. Add any other nice treks in the Lone Star State. Tread Lightly!

Let’s hope the Bronco off-Roadeo is a separate place than Hidden Falls. Now that will give us at least a couple of places here in central Texas to play. HF is a really nice place I will be taking the Bronco there for sure. But first I am going to take the Bronco to the back 40 when I get it home and see if it can make the hill. Only I need to make it past a football field sized pasture full of that Hill country honey comb rock, that are some tire shredders. Then I will take it to our place in Blanco and see how it does crossing the river.

gibsBRonCO

Rank V

Supporter III

Mar 21, 2020
Cuchara, CO, USA
Member #

Wolf Caves is quickly becoming one of the best off-road parks in Texas. It's located very near Katemcy Rocks K2 just outside Mason Texas. Both parks are great but K2 is only open on a limited number of event weekends. Wolf Caves is open year-round.

Wolf Caves

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Wolf Caves is quickly becoming one of the best off-road parks in Texas. It's located very near Katemcy Rocks K2 just outside Mason Texas. Both parks are great but K2 is only open on a limited number of event weekends. Wolf Caves is open year-round.

Wolf Caves
Wow may need to check out wolf caves. That looks nice and only 1hour and 45 minutes from me.

Reactions: Commodore

Paleos

Rank IV

Champion III

May 22, 2021
Houston
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Corbett
Member #

These look great! It's a shame Houston is smack dab in the middle of endless flat coastal plain, but that Creekside location looks like a good place to get offroad at least!

Paleos

Rank IV

Champion III

May 22, 2021
Houston
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Corbett
Member #

You are only a few hours from Hidden Falls adventure park. That’s a pretty nice place.
Yeah I looked at that and it's definitely on the list next time we head to the hill country. Any reason to swing through Fredericksburg and pick up some Balcones and Tempranillo works for me!

DFW Rusty

Rank II

Advocate III

Sep 16, 2021
North Texas
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Walker
Reactions: Deano Bronc