Taken Down Screen Shots/"Big Bend" "Yellowstone" "Sun Chaser"

Bronco63301
Jul 08, 2020

Rank III

Jul 08, 2020

Grabbed these screen shots from Instagram this morning and when I went back it looks like the have been taken down. Clues to some of the trim and feature names.

Attachments

celo
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 08, 2020

Rank III

Jul 08, 2020

Since posting these screenshots and waiting for approval from BN for it to post it looks like Ford has released the whole set.
Looks like some interesting apparel partnerships with Marmot and Filson.
Big Bend, Outer Banks and Badlands will be the names of the Bronco Sport trims. Not sure if Yosemite, Baja or Yellowstone will be trims for bigger Bronco but they seem like good guesses.
Johnson Valley/King of Hammers for an Off Rodeo location. Maybe Area 51 also. LOL
The rumored Bronco to Bronco communication system seems to be confirmed with 66FM sticker.
I think Sun Chaser will be the name of the convertible top.
If you look at some of the shots of the interior vents and the tail light I believe they are going for a stylized horseshoe motif. They use a horseshoe sticker in the full Instagram post.

These are my predictions, looking forward to Monday!!
Carreratime

Road trip!!!

Jul 08, 2020

I’m thinking just a plain 4x4, Bad Lands, Goat, Wild, and Outer Banks.

52B0883E-FA9D-46FD-AA9C-4C9FB9EA2B8E.jpeg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
kendall, Carreratime

Rank IV

Jul 09, 2020

The installation of those stickers is killing my ocd..
NebraskaBronc, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 09, 2020

sign me up for a Sasquatch package! S2.jpg
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
SierraHotelBronco, Mantruck

Rank V

Jul 09, 2020

Squatch Package. Would that have Squatch hair on leather seats
Dave
tasker, SlashRacer

Rank III

Jul 09, 2020

Since posting these screenshots and waiting for approval from BN for it to post it looks like Ford has released the whole set.
Looks like some interesting apparel partnerships with Marmot and Filson.
Big Bend, Outer Banks and Badlands will be the names of the Bronco Sport trims. Not sure if Yosemite, Baja or Yellowstone will be trims for bigger Bronco but they seem like good guesses.
Johnson Valley/King of Hammers for an Off Rodeo location. Maybe Area 51 also. LOL
The rumored Bronco to Bronco communication system seems to be confirmed with 66FM sticker.
I think Sun Chaser will be the name of the convertible top.
If you look at some of the shots of the interior vents and the tail light I believe they are going for a stylized horseshoe motif. They use a horseshoe sticker in the full Instagram post.

These are my predictions, looking forward to Monday!!

Area 51 is one of the rumored grey colors.

Rank V

Jul 12, 2020

Looks like they've put them back up.