Rank IV

Supporter III

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
I’ve been waiting for my Bronco BD now for 230 days. Went to the dealer to “just look around” and ended up buying a Bronco Sport Badlands for my wife. It is MUCH nicer than I expected! I wish it was that easy to get my full size.

Attachments

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Yeah,
I love driving just in general.
The sports a quite aggressive in the mountains.
Very fun Well balanced handling wise.
A good fun experience to roust about in.

Reactions: BroncoFred

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Nice! Best of luck with your new Bronco Sport. I hope it makes waiting for your full-size Bronco easier. You know, I heard they're using Bronco Sports at Moab Off-Roadeos now, along with the full-sized Broncos. ;)

BroncoFred

Rank IV

Supporter III

Sep 17, 2021
Goodyear, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Schmidt
My wife loves her BL sport too... I don't drive it that often though... lol. only when I am allowed.

View attachment 34776

View attachment 34777
Funny thing is, my wife makes me drive all the time. She didn’t even test drive it, had me do that. I prefer to drive though as she drives with two feet (one operating the accelerator and one on the brake) Makes me car sick!

1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Promoter II

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
Funny thing is, my wife makes me drive all the time. She didn’t even test drive it, had me do that. I prefer to drive though as she drives with two feet (one operating the accelerator and one on the brake) Makes me car sick!
i, however, am the only one that drives the Bronco BB. She doesn’t drive a stick.

Reactions: BroncoFred and 14U