SS3 Ditch Light Kit for 2021 Bronco! Bolts on to Accessory Ready mounting points!

Diode Dynamics
Sep 01, 2021

Rank V

Sep 01, 2021

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Stage Series LED Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The SS3 Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco allows you to easily mount two SS3 Pods to the factory Accessory Ready mounting points near the a-pillar location, above the hood. No cutting or drilling is required! This kit will not interfere with the antenna, or raising and lowering the hood.

Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.

While other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

Functional output. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly functional beam pattern.
  • Combo combines both the Driving and Flood optics. The SS3 shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 65x25 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
For states that require them, we also offer snap-on covers for your SS3 Pod. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your SS3 Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!

Diode Dynamics Dealer - Panda Motorworks - 2021 Bronco

White or Yellow. SS3 LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting.

SS3 Sport Ditch Light Kit - 3000K Selective Yellow - Combo Optic
Custom Submitted Image - Milton H.

The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your SS3 Pods.

Sport, Pro, or Max. SS3 LED pods are available at three different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses high-intensity LEDs and is the best bang for the buck you’ll find. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power. Finally, the Max model is designed with cutting-edge automotive emitters, for both high power and extreme intensity. This brand new technology comes at a cost, but if you’re looking for the absolute best in lighting performance, the SS3 Max is the answer.

Simple connections. All SS3 LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back, and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation, you can wire yourself, use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness, or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. Our Light Duty Dual Output Harness can be used to power up to two SS3 pods. You can also use our OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Wiring Harness to control your LED pods using the factory-installed aux switch bank.

Bolt-On Installation: The highly durable powdercoated aluminum construction utilizes the Accessory Ready mounting points for a bolt-on installation - there is no cutting or drilling required!
In the Box:
  • Two (2) SS3 3” LED Pods
  • Two (2) Deutsch-style wire pigtails
  • Two (2) Mounting brackets and hardware

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking,
John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Follow Us: FB // IG // YT // TikTok
TurboS-957, Buckin'
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 01, 2021

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Sep 01, 2021

Wow, you guys have been doing your work. Those solutions look awesome. I will definitely be buying these lights once I get a better handle on when my Bronco will be arriving. I am expecting Spring '22 so maybe an order in January. Keep up the good work!
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Sep 02, 2021

Wow, you guys have been doing your work. Those solutions look awesome. I will definitely be buying these lights once I get a better handle on when my Bronco will be arriving. I am expecting Spring '22 so maybe an order in January. Keep up the good work!
We're right here with you patiently awaiting your Bronco! Thanks for the positive feedback and support!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
the poacher, ResidualGenius

Rank V

Sep 02, 2021

Now’s the time to upgrade your ride! Our Labor Day Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our SS3/SSC2 ditch light kits, by entering coupon code “LABOR” at checkout! And, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode flag tee! Sale ends Friday, 9/10/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
*Sale excludes preorders.*
Diode Dynamics

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2021

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Stage Series LED Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The SS3 Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco allows you to easily mount two SS3 Pods to the factory Accessory Ready mounting points near the a-pillar location, above the hood. No cutting or drilling is required! This kit will not interfere with the antenna, or raising and lowering the hood.

Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.

While other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

Functional output. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly functional beam pattern.
  • Combo combines both the Driving and Flood optics. The SS3 shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 65x25 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
For states that require them, we also offer snap-on covers for your SS3 Pod. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your SS3 Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!

White or Yellow. SS3 LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting.

SS3 Sport Ditch Light Kit - 3000K Selective Yellow - Combo Optic
Custom Submitted Image - Milton H.

The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your SS3 Pods.

Sport, Pro, or Max. SS3 LED pods are available at three different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses high-intensity LEDs and is the best bang for the buck you’ll find. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power. Finally, the Max model is designed with cutting-edge automotive emitters, for both high power and extreme intensity. This brand new technology comes at a cost, but if you’re looking for the absolute best in lighting performance, the SS3 Max is the answer.

Simple connections. All SS3 LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back, and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation, you can wire yourself, use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness, or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. Our Light Duty Dual Output Harness can be used to power up to two SS3 pods. You can also use our OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Wiring Harness to control your LED pods using the factory-installed aux switch bank.

Bolt-On Installation: The highly durable powdercoated aluminum construction utilizes the Accessory Ready mounting points for a bolt-on installation - there is no cutting or drilling required!
In the Box:
  • Two (2) SS3 3” LED Pods
  • Two (2) Deutsch-style wire pigtails
  • Two (2) Mounting brackets and hardware

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking,
John C.
Diode Dynamics
If you want me to review a set for you, send em my way! :)

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

Shoutout to Connor Fairbrass for the image submission featuring his SS3 LED ditch light kit installed on his 2021 Ford Bronco!

Connor Fairbrass SS3 Ditch Light Kit Ford Bronco.jpg

Remember, all forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just DM us!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Deano Bronc

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Sep 22, 2021

Only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is $$$, otherwise Max it is
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank V

Oct 06, 2021

Awesome installation of our Stage Series SS3 Pro Ditch Light Kit on Dado Krstić's 2021 Ford Bronco!
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Oct 06, 2021

96B8DA14-4363-4CED-B1C2-96FDE9EF5EC4.jpeg
Reserved 7/14/2020 - Ordered 1/20/2021- home on 9/18/21.
Outerbanks, A51, High package, Tow capability, (MIC top-REMOVED 8/12) , Aux

Rank V

Jan 14, 2022

Check out this before and after customer submission of our SS3 Pro Ditch Light Kit!

SS3 Pro Ditch Light Kit - Combo Optic - 6000K Cool White

SS3 Pro Ditch Light Kit - Combo Optic - 6000K Cool White

Just a reminder, all US forum members are eligible for a FREE SHIPPING code. Just send us a direct message!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
the poacher, Speed Devil

Rank V

Mar 25, 2022

Did you know?

Our team here at Diode Dynamics is an energetic group of over 80 people, who work hard to make quality lighting, with the best service possible in St.Louis, Missouri.

We take pride in our quality products, our customer-focused service, and our work in going "against the grain" to manufacture products here in the USA!

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know!
Diode Dynamics
ResidualGenius, Ditchrunner

Rank V

Apr 21, 2022

Shoutout to the following customers for submitting installation images of our SS3 Ditch Light Kit on their 2021 Ford Bronco!

Thank you, Jaime MacDonald.

Thank you, Ashley Gill.

Thank you, Jody Cameron.

Just a reminder, all US forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Social Media Community Manager
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
ResidualGenius, LR48

Looking for rocks!

Apr 21, 2022

Shoutout to the following customers for submitting installation images of our SS3 Ditch Light Kit on their 2021 Ford Bronco!

Thank you, Jaime MacDonald.

Thank you, Ashley Gill.

Thank you, Jody Cameron.

Just a reminder, all US forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Social Media Community Manager
Diode Dynamics
Love that top picture!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Apr 21, 2022

Love that top picture!
Such an incredible shot! We couldn't agree more!
Diode Dynamics
LR48, Deano Bronc

What's next?

Apr 25, 2022

Did you know?

Our team here at Diode Dynamics is an energetic group of over 80 people, who work hard to make quality lighting, with the best service possible in St.Louis, Missouri.

We take pride in our quality products, our customer-focused service, and our work in going "against the grain" to manufacture products here in the USA!

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know!
I live 7 mins from you guys. I need to bring my Black Diamond by and see what you can do.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
Diode Dynamics, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 25, 2022

I live 7 mins from you guys. I need to bring my Black Diamond by and see what you can do.
You can check out our website to see all of the options offered for your 2021 Bronco!

IMG_1268.jpeg

Otherwise, swing by M-F 10-5 pm to check out our new showroom featuring our interactive Bronco product display!
Diode Dynamics
ResidualGenius, Ditchrunner

What's next?

Apr 25, 2022

You can check out our website to see all of the options offered for your 2021 Bronco!

View attachment 34551

Otherwise, swing by M-F 10-5 pm to check out our new showroom featuring our interactive Bronco product display!
I'm totally coming by!
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Apr 25, 2022

Curious... what are the benefits of yellow vs. white ditch lights? I've kinda read up on it relative to fog lights, but curious what people have leaned toward. Do yellow lights help keep bugs from swarming to your mirrors? LOL
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22

Rank V

Apr 26, 2022

I'm totally coming by!
We also offer free tours of our headquarters if you have time when you stop by. We look forward to assisting you!

Curious... what are the benefits of yellow vs. white ditch lights? I've kinda read up on it relative to fog lights, but curious what people have leaned toward. Do yellow lights help keep bugs from swarming to your mirrors? LOL
Great question!

It's claimed that yellow light refracts less light in inclement weather or in heavy dust when off-roading. If you think about when it's foggy and you throw on your high beams a white wall forms blocking your vision and isn't effective.

Yellow light is preferred as it pierces through these conditions more effectively.
Diode Dynamics
Ditchrunner, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 26, 2022

Awesome — thanks for the response!
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Diode Dynamics