Spare tire cover (Sasquatch)

ICE25
Jan 16, 2022

Rank III

Jan 16, 2022

Any ideas where I can find a “nice” spare tire cover for the Sasquatch (35”) spare tire?
MANDO6
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2022

Rank V

Jan 16, 2022

Check etsy.com under ford bronco. Guy down in Florida making them I ordered one for 35,s got it quick many options really nice quality.
Deano Bronc, ICE25

Rank II

Jan 16, 2022

Hello, there are many sellers on etsy, can you tell which one you used?
Thanks

Rank V

Jan 16, 2022

Hello, there are many sellers on etsy, can you tell which one you used?
Thanks
Sparecover.com

Rank II

Jan 16, 2022

Sparecover.com
Thank you

Rank III

Jan 16, 2022

Perfect! Thanks!

Rank II

Jan 16, 2022

All the 4x4 aftermarket companies have something . Just google tire cover 35 inch and you will have hours of things to look at. All made similar with similar material. Just measure the tire and get one the size you need. I would guess that in just a few months some Bronco graphics will be out if that is what you want. Some dealers may start getting dealer info /ads printed on a cover and put it on the spare prior to pickup. My JKU the dealer gave me a cover. Good cover but I did not like the graphic. Rattle can and made it all black.
Waiting to be a Bronco owner got a base model on order. So someday, maybe?
ICE25

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

Ditto Sparecover.com . I've bought from Tim for years, always been happy. He still uses a pic of my green 79 with a white tire cover in some of his listings. Just got our new cover for the 2021 a few weeks ago, love it.
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT: Factory dark jade and wimbleton special tutone, 32,000 original miles, sport steering wheel, CB, lighted vanity, AC, etc.
2021 Bronco Badlands carbonized gray, 4Dr, 2.7, lux, leather, Trektop, Rock Slide Engineering steps & tailgate table.

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

I got this on Etsy from TimsLoft

Attachments

2022 | 4 Dr | Base | Race Red | Sasquatch | MIC | Mod Bumper | 2.3 L | Auto | Aux Switch
Res: 3/22/21 | Order: 4/2/22 | Re-Order: 10/8/21 | Build Date: 9/21/22

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

I got this on Etsy from TimsLoft
Tim is also sparecover.com, he uses several names depending on the outlet. I got the same one but with the black graphics, it's kind of a "ghost" look but matches the carbonzied grey well. That red looks killer!!!
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT: Factory dark jade and wimbleton special tutone, 32,000 original miles, sport steering wheel, CB, lighted vanity, AC, etc.
2021 Bronco Badlands carbonized gray, 4Dr, 2.7, lux, leather, Trektop, Rock Slide Engineering steps & tailgate table.
salpal1995

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

Tim is also sparecover.com, he uses several names depending on the outlet. I got the same one but with the black graphics, it's kind of a "ghost" look but matches the carbonzied grey well. That red looks killer!!!
Ah sorry I didn't realize he was both! Yea I saw it and I was like it will look good with the race red! What color is your Bronco? "Ghost" sounds fitting for that haha
2022 | 4 Dr | Base | Race Red | Sasquatch | MIC | Mod Bumper | 2.3 L | Auto | Aux Switch

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

Ah sorry I didn't realize he was both! Yea I saw it and I was like it will look good with the race red! What color is your Bronco? "Ghost" sounds fitting for that haha
Yep, looks much better in the light than this but you get the idea. Carbonized Grey, black leather. I thought about having it done with orange piping or welting as its called with the black logo and horse, that would have matched the other Badlands orange accents. I'm not removing the orange Badlands badge decals, I paid too much for them lol!

1646247006633.png
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 02, 2022

Yep, looks much better in the light than this but you get the idea. Carbonized Grey, black leather. I thought about having it done with orange piping or welting as its called with the black logo and horse, that would have matched the other Badlands orange accents. I'm not removing the orange Badlands badge decals, I paid too much for them lol!

View attachment 30342
Yea I hear you, looks good! I wanted everything red and black. I have it hanging in my closet right now because I don't have a build date yet haha hopefully tomorrow
CliffB