May 15, 2022

Hello there folks, new member here with some questions! Before I get to my question, I should offer some background information. First off, I actually do work for a dealership that owns a Ford shop, I'm no sales person but I do work in the detail center. Ever since I first saw the Bronco revealed, it was love at first sight. Having been able to actually detail some of the new Broncos and getting to check them out has only increased my love for them. I would really like to get a Bronco as it wouldn't only be my dream car, but would also be my first car. The first question I have is, would even be feasible to get one? With the prices and the insane markups some of the dealerships have, has made affording one seem unlikely. I'm aware that there's the A/Z, D, and X plan offered by Ford but I don't know much about them other than having to be invited to it by Ford. Would I even be eligible for any type of savings as a dealership detailer? Next question I have is, what trim/spec would best suite me? Since I stated this would be my first car, I really don't know how I should even spec it out. I live on 10 acres and we have a dirt back road and in the winter time, it becomes an absolute mud field. Would definitely need something that can handle such muddy terrain. I would also love to go off roading and go overlanding but have no clue what trim would best suite my needs. I would use this as my daily driver and would definitely mod it out over time. As of now, I'm stuck between the base 4 door + sasquatch or if I should just get a base big bend, outer bank etc and no sasquatch. My budget is very limited so I don't have too much to splurge. As of now the highest I can do realistically is 42k but would ideally like to keep it under 40k. Again though, with the shortage and the insane markups, I'm doubting I would even be able to get one. I've been thinking and if I am eligible for the employee discount/saving, would it be more worth it to try and order a new Bronco(if we even can, was told I would have to wait until Oct for orders to open again) or try my luck at getting one from the Ford Dealership that I guess I work for and see if the employee payment/discount would make it more affordable(reason I mention this is due to the sad fact that the dealership I work for, is asking over for MSRP for the trims I've been looking at). I really have no idea what to do, what I can do(other than wait) or what to do. I would really love to get a Bronco as my first car but from what I've gathered, that just isn't likely to be possible right now. I live in PA, an hour away from Philly so if any fellow Pennsylvanians have any advice or good dealerships to lookout for, do let me know please. If I'm missing any information that could be useful in providing me more help/insight, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to get it to you. If I can't snag a Bronco then my backup plan was to either get a Mazda CX-5/50 or the Ford Ranger :/. I also forgot to mention, but I'm still in school(college) so my parents would be there to help me with the paperwork and all that, only real thing I have to do is find a vehicle I want and save enough for it(which I have been doing for over 3 years now lmao).
Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2022