Some Questions Answered.

David
Nov 12, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

Team,

Sometimes you're just sitting back eating a late night bowel of cereal (don't judge me), casually scrolling through the Bronco Nation Instagram posts and you suddenly notice that a certain Ford brand manager is answering questions posted by our followers. In those times, you set down that delectable bowl of honey nut cheerios (again, stop judging me) and run to your computer to ensure that all the forum peeps know the deal. Questions and answers below.

• If I get the 4dr and upgrade to the hardtop, does that take away the soft top that was originally going to come with it, or do I get both?
    • It removes the soft top.
  • If I get the Badlands and I get the leather seats will they be electric and heated? Also, will it add the carpet on the floor?
    • If you are getting a four door then yes, it will add power. 2 Door is manual seats only, so that you can more easily access the rear seats. Heated seats come in on mid package but that is required for leather seats.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
jmesa09, BroncOitis
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

Thanks for posting! And +1 for honey nut cheerios!!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
BroncOitis, Commodore

Rank IV

Nov 12, 2020

Team,

Sometimes you're just sitting back eating a late night bowel of cereal (don't judge me), casually scrolling through the Bronco Nation Instagram posts and you suddenly notice that a certain Ford brand manager is answering questions posted by our followers. In those times, you set down that delectable bowl of honey nut cheerios (again, stop judging me) and run to your computer to ensure that all the forum peeps know the deal. Questions and answers below.

• If I get the 4dr and upgrade to the hardtop, does that take away the soft top that was originally going to come with it, or do I get both?
    • It removes the soft top.
  • If I get the Badlands and I get the leather seats will they be electric and heated? Also, will it add the carpet on the floor?
    • If you are getting a four door then yes, it will add power. 2 Door is manual seats only, so that you can more easily access the rear seats. Heated seats come in on mid package but that is required for leather seats.
What you said about power leather seats in the Badlands does it also apply to the
Outer banks and Wildtrak?

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

Too bad thier not answering the questions about the roof rack and rails on the 4dr or why it takes off the 2.7 when adding them to the badlands. I get that some people want leather seats and power seats and most of those questions are probably answered from your local dealer.
Most everyone cannot get a straight answer about the roof rack delema or sliding tailgate . Ford has been pushing selling these with accessories then having no details about them. Were getting close to the actusl build time and these questions need answers.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
JasHen08, tracythemighty

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

What you said about power leather seats in the Badlands does it also apply to the
Outer banks and Wildtrak?
That would be a yes. Power seats in 4dr only and with the leather option only.
mike hancho III, mrlaw

Rank 0

Nov 12, 2020

When will the white/light grey hard top be available?

Rank IV

Nov 12, 2020

I wonder when the B&P site will reflect this update. The current description for the power seats is misleading. I'm currently leaning towards the Badlands with the MGV. If the description was accurate on the Wildtrak with regards to the leather power seats, I would probably leaning towards that model.

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

I wonder when the B&P site will reflect this update. The current description for the power seats is misleading. I'm currently leaning towards the Badlands with the MGV. If the description was accurate on the Wildtrak with regards to the leather power seats, I would probably leaning towards that model.
It is power leather in the wildtrak 4dr. I’m ordering that myself
mrlaw

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Nov 13, 2020

Nothing wrong with Cheerios, they are heart healthy. They could help you avoid the Cath Lab....

I'm still trying to get the ordering process straight, my dealer is worthless.

The ordering process starts next month? and ends Jan15?
At what point can we cancel and not lose reservation fee?
Dealers will ask for money at ordering, how much?
FireOne, mccoya2013

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

Nothing wrong with Cheerios, they are heart healthy. They could help you avoid the Cath Lab....

I'm still trying to get the ordering process straight, my dealer is worthless.

The ordering process starts next month? and ends Jan15?
At what point can we cancel and not lose reservation fee?
Dealers will ask for money at ordering, how much?
My understanding is the res fee is 100% refundable at any time. Yes you wll need a deposit when you order. Im expecting minimum $500.00-$1000.00 but could be more depending on APR and credit rating.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
BuzzyBud, Bronc96

Rank IV

Nov 13, 2020

I hope you are right, but i just saw this video.

go to 14:35

Rank 0

Nov 13, 2020

So, i'm clear on the leather seats on a 2-door badlands being manual, but since the removal of rubber floors was said to be because of the power seats...so, does a 2-door with leather seats still get carpet like the 4 door would? I can't find a straight answer to this anywhere.

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2020

Omg...LEATHER SEATS....AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Rank III

Nov 24, 2020

So, i'm clear on the leather seats on a 2-door badlands being manual, but since the removal of rubber floors was said to be because of the power seats...so, does a 2-door with leather seats still get carpet like the 4 door would? I can't find a straight answer to this anywhere.
I'm looking for the answer to this question too. I don't want the rubber flooring but I really like the interior color of the 2 door Badlands. Hopefully this question will get answered. If I can get a 2 door Badlands with carpet then I'll be adding even more $$$ to the MSRP, but I'd be happy.

Rank IV

Nov 26, 2020

When will the white/light grey hard top be available?
Ford has said the white top will not be available in the 2021 model year...tbd if that will be confirmed in ’22 or ‘23
IG: @gorilla.broncos
'21 First Edition Cactus Grey
'78 Bronco Ranger XLT, ’69 Bronco
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Nov 26, 2020

IMO, the MIC top should have been white from the get go, and that should have not even have been a question. Will be in contact with my local body shop to have it painted white, if possible/durable. Imron paint on it may work...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
SKetelaar

Rank 0

Dec 09, 2020

What with no roof rails on the 4 door v6 Sasquatch!? It’s not like I’m not going to order aftermarket or buy oem and install myself!!!???
Allen68

Road trip!!!

Dec 09, 2020

What with no roof rails on the 4 door v6 Sasquatch!? It’s not like I’m not going to order aftermarket or buy oem and install myself!!!???
I believe the big concern is roll over accidents. If Ford installs them at the factory, they are liable. If you install them, Ford is not liable for a roll over accident.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 09, 2020

One of guys at Mammoth said it was do to the height/weight ratio with the squatch and the Broncos are right at the limit for class of vehicle so they can not leave the factory in that configuration but can be added at dealer apparently different regulations.
KennyMac, Bronc96

Rank III

Dec 09, 2020

One of guys at Mammoth said it was do to the height/weight ratio with the squatch and the Broncos are right at the limit for class of vehicle so they can not leave the factory in that configuration but can be added at dealer apparently different regulations.

That makes no sense since you can have squatch, 2.7 and roof racks on the two door. I bet it's more of a GVWR thing.