Bronco Raptor Pics

SlashRacer
Sep 11, 2020

Road trip!!!

Sep 11, 2020

It has a wider stance, Raptor wheels and more clearance in the wheel wells. You can see a Badlands grill through the front vents.

Lets hear your thoughts on this.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 11, 2020

Interesting. I was really expecting the rear suspension would be set up similar to the Ranger Raptor with the Watts Links.

Ranger-Raptor-Driving-Dynamics-05.jpg
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
lowmpg, SlashRacer

Rank III

Sep 11, 2020

Pure speculation that it is a Raptor version. They call it camouflage for a reason.
2018 Ford Raptor
2020 Audi SQ5-2022 4dr Wildtrak on order.
lowmpg, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 11, 2020

I’m not sure... this could very well be a Jeep under that camo
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!

Rank V

Sep 11, 2020

I like the dual exhaust tip, the updated control arms and the overall stance. Also have the suspension camouflaged - which is interesting. I just hope it doesn't have big ass Raptor stickers and embroidery all over it.

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 11, 2020

I like the dual exhaust tip, the updated control arms and the overall stance. Also have the suspension camouflaged - which is interesting. I just hope it doesn't have big ass Raptor stickers and embroidery all over it.
In which picture do you see dual exhaust tips? For some reason I'm not seeing them.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank V

Sep 11, 2020

In which picture do you see dual exhaust tips? For some reason I'm not seeing them.

Another indicator that it may be the Raptor with the 3.0L v6

1599863772276.png
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 12, 2020

Would be happy with my Bronco order coming now.
Badlands / 4-Door / Anit-Matter Blue / 2.7 / MGV / High Package / Sasquatch Package

Rank V

Sep 13, 2020

signal-2020-07-08-000227.gif

The first guy who tries this then complains to Ford is getting flogged.

And I'll take one Bronco Raptor in Blue Flame, please. Thanks, Ford.

Rank V

Sep 13, 2020

Another indicator that it may be the Raptor with the 3.0L v6

View attachment 3154
It's even marking its territory for all to see.

Road trip!!!

Sep 13, 2020

And I'll take one Bronco Raptor in Blue Flame, please. Thanks, Ford.

My old truck.
ACF03FE3-04F2-49DE-AC86-82BDB75EE486.jpeg
Silver-Bolt, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 13, 2020

I love this thread! Thank you @SlashRacer. (Nice former truck!)

The reason I love this thread if how it served as a catalyst to rethink about the Raptor features. The 36-gallon fuel tank, the towing capacity, the 5.7 ft bed, the Raptor Assault school, etc.

With all this extra time prior to Build and Price function and the Order Banks opening in December, I spent time thinking about how I would use a Bronco. Would I engage in rock crawling, desert running, overlanding/camping? Can/should I do it all? Since I am dreaming here, the passionate answer is, “I want it all”! To get it all for me would mean a loaded Badlands and an off-road ready camper/trailer. I did my homework with careful analysis and the total figure for this dream came in at $96,000.00! OMG!

That woke me up! New dream! Overlanding and camping with some desert running and minor rock crawling. The key here is how overlanding/camping moved up in my priorities!

Still trying to figure out a solution which is financially manageable and gets me training in March/April 2021 and overlanding/camping by May/June 2021. That timetable will not accommodate a Bronco Raptor, but it may accommodate something else……..
Hobgoblin, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Sep 14, 2020

With all this extra time prior to Build and Price function and the Order Banks opening in December, I spent time thinking about how I would use a Bronco. Would I engage in rock crawling, desert running, overlanding/camping? Can/should I do it all? Since I am dreaming here, the passionate answer is, “I want it all”! To get it all for me would mean a loaded Badlands and an off-road ready camper/trailer. I did my homework with careful analysis and the total figure for this dream came in at $96,000.00! OMG!

I have a Badlands reserved and will pass on the Bronco Raptor. I purchased the Raptor as a collectors item. I stored it during the winter and it was never taken off-road. Ended up having to sell it 3 years after I purchased it. :( Sold it back to a dealership for $3,000 less than what I paid for it new.

The Badlands will be a daily driver and will be taken off-road. Already have an over-land adventure planned for next summer. We are going with a 4 door, so we will have the extra room for our gear. After our trip next summer, we will reevaluate the needs for a camper. :unsure:
moze, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Sep 14, 2020

I think I'm right there with you @SlashRacer. I'm really curious about the Raptor, but you can't let FOMO get the best of you. I'll stick with my Badlands... I'm going to turn it into what I want it to be anyway.
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud

Rank III

Sep 14, 2020

My old truck.
View attachment 3211
Remove the bed graphics and that looks like my first Raptor. Loved that color.
2018 Ford Raptor
SlashRacer

Rank VI

Sep 14, 2020

Hey everyone,

The owner of these photos has contacted the team and asked for them to be taken down. We try to honor these requests when we can as a courtesy to other content creators. However, we've confirmed that The Drive actually paid the creator for these photos and you can find them at the link below.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/36293/heres-the-amped-up-ford-bronco-raptor-out-testing-in-the-wild
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram

Road trip!!!

Sep 14, 2020

Remove the bed graphics and that looks like my first Raptor. Loved that color.
At first I didn't care for the graphics, then I realized how good they actually looked on it. IMHO, the blue flame with graphics was the sharpest looking raptor out of all the colors.

Rank III

Sep 14, 2020

At first I didn't care for the graphics, then I realized how good they actually looked on it. IMHO, the blue flame with graphics was the sharpest looking raptor out of all the colors.
FB_IMG_1600116427488.jpg
2018 Ford Raptor
moze, SlashRacer