Softopper (another soft top option?)

cw72
May 20, 2020

Rank II

May 20, 2020

This is a copy/paste from a post I made over on FaceSpace and Classic, if you guys wouldn’t mind helping out and sending a note over to them that would be rad. It's been up for a week or so over there but I'm purposely reposting to get more attention. If you've seen this already and have sent a message thank you!

Attn Bronco lovers who like/use/want another option for a soft top.

Personally, I think it’s high time we have another option for a soft top for our broncos that’s made in the USA with quality materials and excellent customer service.

I’ve just spoken with the people over at Softopper about when they were going to produce a top for our trucks and their response was “when there’s enough interest, we currently only have 5 peoples name on the list” Surely, with enough of your guys/girls help, we can boost those numbers and get a top into production!

Please take a few mins to jump over to their website (softopper.com) and take a look at the products they have for Toyota’s, Scouts, Late model Bronco’s, etc.

If you like what you see and would like to help out, please send an email to [email protected] and let them know! (You could call too but this just assists with the paper trail.) They aren’t looking for commitments to buy, just interest from the market to see if it would be worth their while to produce. Also, I don’t work for them, get paid by them, nothing. I just hate my current soft top so much and want a better option.

I will be posting this across a few pages so you may all see this more than once but I’m going to do what I can to extend the reach. Thanks everyone!

UPDATE: We reached the goal of over 30 people in 24hrs. They have taken the request to management and have decided to look into it further, the time frame currently to be this coming winter. I'm going to keep reminding and updating this throughout the year so everyone has a chance to see this and requests keep flowing in so its not forgotten about. I have a stretch goal of at least 100 of you before the years end, please take a moment and let them know!
Buckin', Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2020

Rank VI

May 20, 2020

Softopper makes a great product. I have their top on my 78. Very good quality. Love it with the windows rolled up!
5C931F6C-3A09-450A-A6C5-4BC29426F225.jpeg
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Bronc96, tasker

Rank 0

May 20, 2020

This is a copy/paste from a post I made over on FaceSpace and Classic, if you guys wouldn’t mind helping out and sending a note over to them that would be rad. It's been up for a week or so over there but I'm purposely reposting to get more attention. If you've seen this already and have sent a message thank you!

Personally, I think it’s high time we have another option for a soft top for our broncos that’s made in the USA with quality materials and excellent customer service.

I’ve just spoken with the people over at Softopper about when they were going to produce a top for our trucks and their response was “when there’s enough interest, we currently only have 5 peoples name on the list” Surely, with enough of your guys/girls help, we can boost those numbers and get a top into production!

Please take a few mins to jump over to their website (softopper.com) and take a look at the products they have for Toyota’s, Scouts, Late model Bronco’s, etc.

If you like what you see and would like to help out, please send an email to [email protected] and let them know! (You could call too but this just assists with the paper trail.) They aren’t looking for commitments to buy, just interest from the market to see if it would be worth their while to produce. Also, I don’t work for them, get paid by them, nothing. I just hate my current soft top so much and want a better option.

I will be posting this across a few pages so you may all see this more than once but I’m going to do what I can to extend the reach. Thanks everyone!

UPDATE: We reached the goal of over 30 people in 24hrs. They have taken the request to management and have decided to look into it further, the time frame currently to be this coming winter. I'm going to keep reminding and updating this throughout the year so everyone has a chance to see this and requests keep flowing in so its not forgotten about. I have a stretch goal of at least 100 of you before the years end, please take a moment and let them know!

I emailed them.

Rank II

May 20, 2020

I emailed them.
Sweet thank you!

Rank 0

May 20, 2020

download (1).png
Bronc96, Bsooudi

Rank II

May 20, 2020

that's the BC Broncos top correct?
KD6TAV

Rank 0

May 21, 2020

Sure does look like the BC Bronco top, I love mine.
cw72

Rank 0

May 21, 2020

Sure does look like the BC Bronco top, I love mine.
I love my BC Bronco top!
Check out my instragram #KD6TAV or my YouTube KD6TAV
cw72

Rank 0

May 21, 2020

that's the BC Broncos top correct?
Looks like it
Check out my instragram #KD6TAV or my YouTube KD6TAV

Rank II

May 21, 2020

i emailed them. i have a '71 blazer so i need their top for that one also.

Rank II

May 21, 2020

i emailed them. i have a '71 blazer so i need their top for that one also.
Awesome thanks!

Rank 0

May 21, 2020

Im also wanting another option so I have sent my email!

Rank II

May 21, 2020

Im also wanting another option so I have sent my email!
Very cool thank you!

Rank II

Jun 01, 2020

Monday bump! Tell your bronco friends.

Rank II

Jun 08, 2020

Monday again, can we stir up any more interest?

Rank 0

Jun 26, 2020

Taking my Bestop on and off is a PITA. Would love a top that you can unzip and roll up the windows for storage, and one that simply unlocks and folds backwards from front to back. A design that gives the roof a flat profile would also be nice instead of multiple humps. Saw a guy in a new Jeep Gladiator put his top on in seconds.

Rank II

Jul 06, 2020

Taking my Bestop on and off is a PITA. Would love a top that you can unzip and roll up the windows for storage, and one that simply unlocks and folds backwards from front to back. A design that gives the roof a flat profile would also be nice instead of multiple humps. Saw a guy in a new Jeep Gladiator put his top on in seconds.

That's what I'm hoping for as well, I love the way they design their tops.

Rank 0

Jul 11, 2020

Is that Chuck’s quarter armor I see? I was part of the first group buy, haven’t installed them yet.

Rank II

Jul 13, 2020

Buuuump. Anyone else interested in seeing a new top?

Rank V

Jul 15, 2020

I would love another top option and will need one before long. My hard top is on it’s last leg.
SHAGI4, cw72