So I compared it to Pizza (Raptor)

Padams7
Sep 22, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 22, 2021

I replied to a post on Facebook, yeah…. I know. They were angry that the Bronco Raptor was designed and they don’t have their Bronco yet. But then someone responded, so I compared the Bronco to Pizza.

Yes, pizza, so hear me out.

It’s Friday night and you call up Little Caesars, Pizza Pizza. You order a pie with Canadian Bacon, they are out, they offer Ham, Pepperoni, Sausage instead. They don’t know if it’s on the truck, if the manager is bringing some, they don’t know.

You choose Canadian Bacon and say you’ll wait.

I order, and want Canadian Bacon, they tell me they are out, but offer me the same alternatives to get my delivery faster, and I say ok, Pepperoni.

Meanwhile, the pizza cook (Ford Design Team) decided they are going to make a Monster Pizza, they make one with double the Ham, Double Pepperoni, Double Sausage.

You can’t be angry at the pizza cook because Hormel (Webasto) dropped the ball, be it Salmonella, E-Coli, or some other pandemic (COVID), and can’t supply Canadian Bacon, and had to recall all Canadian Bacon (MIC tops).

The Pizza Cook (design team) has a job to do. Yes, some of us got burned, some of us got the Canadian Bacon and got the runs (or run around), some of us opted for a different topping (commodity restraints changes), and some of us are stubborn, and want Canadian bacon (it’s just ham anyways).

But at the end of the day, the Monster Pizza is cool (Raptor Bronco). It may be too much meat for some, may be too pricey for others, but the pizza cook did his job and we should be thankful the pizza place is still chugging along.

Anyways, when my Bronco is delivered, I’m gonna have some pizza and beer to celebrate. Open invite to any other Bronco owners near me, I’ll buy!
Mandogus, mitchcreel
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2021

Rank V

Sep 22, 2021

Dang... now I'm hungry.
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank V

Sep 22, 2021

Nailed it! I love pizza and Broncos and will patiently wait for both with the right top(pings)
Padams7, Deano Bronc

Rank XII

Sep 22, 2021

Got no Pizza. Got no VIN.
Correction: Going out for pizza. Life is good! :)
Padams7, Deano Bronc

No Ragerts

Sep 22, 2021

@Padams7 I appreciate the analogy but, the real question is what kind of pizza? I live in NY and not all pizza is worth waiting for… :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Padams7

Rank VI

Sep 22, 2021

@Padams7 I appreciate the analogy but, the real question is what kind of pizza? I live in NY and not all pizza is worth waiting for…

Well hold up here! See, NY and Chicago style are always battling for 2nd place.

Detroit Style is where it’s at! Plus the Bronco is built there!
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 23, 2021

Ford’s problem is they tried to put pineapple on pizza…….
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES
SlashRacer, Padams7

Rank VI

Sep 23, 2021

Nah. It’s like you can’t have bacon but we’re going to have chocolate covered bacon. But you cant have that either because we can’t catch the pig to make the bacon. We just thought you might like your mouth to water while you starve. But, thanks for waiting.

Rank VI

Sep 23, 2021

I replied to a post on Facebook, yeah…. I know. They were angry that the Bronco Raptor was designed and they don’t have their Bronco yet. But then someone responded, so I compared the Bronco to Pizza.

Yes, pizza, so hear me out.

It’s Friday night and you call up Little Caesars, Pizza Pizza. You order a pie with Canadian Bacon, they are out, they offer Ham, Pepperoni, Sausage instead. They don’t know if it’s on the truck, if the manager is bringing some, they don’t know.

You choose Canadian Bacon and say you’ll wait.

I order, and want Canadian Bacon, they tell me they are out, but offer me the same alternatives to get my delivery faster, and I say ok, Pepperoni.

Meanwhile, the pizza cook (Ford Design Team) decided they are going to make a Monster Pizza, they make one with double the Ham, Double Pepperoni, Double Sausage.

You can’t be angry at the pizza cook because Hormel (Webasto) dropped the ball, be it Salmonella, E-Coli, or some other pandemic (COVID), and can’t supply Canadian Bacon, and had to recall all Canadian Bacon (MIC tops).

The Pizza Cook (design team) has a job to do. Yes, some of us got burned, some of us got the Canadian Bacon and got the runs (or run around), some of us opted for a different topping (commodity restraints changes), and some of us are stubborn, and want Canadian bacon (it’s just ham anyways).

But at the end of the day, the Monster Pizza is cool (Raptor Bronco). It may be too much meat for some, may be too pricey for others, but the pizza cook did his job and we should be thankful the pizza place is still chugging along.

Anyways, when my Bronco is delivered, I’m gonna have some pizza and beer to celebrate. Open invite to any other Bronco owners near me, I’ll buy!
This is too funny Pizza Time
Bschurr, Deano Bronc