Rank II

Super Supporter II

Nov 2, 2020
Houston, Texas
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Wood
Does anyone have any clue if the signature lighting will be available after market and if so, will the swap be easy or require a grille change?

talbot

Rank II

Advocate III

Dec 11, 2020
Calgary
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hester
I don't think anyone knows just yet exactly how or what for aftermarket or retrofitting Signature lights

pretty sure there will be lots of aftermarket options once Bronco's start hitting the streets

ScottB@907

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 28, 2020
Eagle River, Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Breitsprecher
Does anyone have any clue if the signature lighting will be available after market and if so, will the swap be easy or require a grille change?
If you watch the SEMA Ford summer nights on YouTube the talk about how all the front fenders and grills are easily replaceable. I was thinking a big bend grill and signature lights would look good on my BD....

TheFuzzyBunny

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jul 26, 2020
Taylor, MI, USA
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Ladd
Member #

I have to think that with after market possibilities you will eventually be able to do something very similar, if not exactly, the signature lighting.

Reactions: Bronc96

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

If you watch the SEMA Ford summer nights on YouTube the talk about how all the front fenders and grills are easily replaceable. I was thinking a big bend grill and signature lights would look good on my BD....
From what we know so far the grilles should be very easy to interchange or swap with another trim. I agree with @TheFuzzyBunny, even if the OEM signature lighting is not easily interchangeable, the AM will offer options here. :)

OverlandWoody

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Nov 2, 2020
Houston, Texas
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Wood
From what we know so far the grilles should be very easy to interchange or swap with another trim. I agree with @TheFuzzyBunny, even if the OEM signature lighting is not easily interchangeable, the AM will offer options here. :)
I’m very excited about AM options, But I just placed an order for a wildtrak so my problem is solved for now lol

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Other than AM, remember as we go on and Ford sells more and more Broncos you could also pick up the lights from a totaled bronco that the lights were not touched for pretty cheap most likely. This is what I did when I wanted to upgrade my F150 lights as it seems there are always totaled ones selling for parts. I’m sure there will be many many great drivers out there totaling their Broncos unfortunately:cry:

TalexBrizzley

Rank 0

Advocate I

Feb 2, 2021
Southern California
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Tejada
Hoping aftermarket offers some kind of signature tail lights or Ford parts doesn't charge an arm and a leg, as I'm in the boat of liking the standard headlights for my Black Diamond but really wanting the signature tail lights.