Side protectors

3BEARS
Oct 14, 2021

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Does anyone like the look of the side protectors, or better yet does anyone have actual pictures of them on the doors? I am always concerned with parking lots, kids, and occasional side hill tree scratching my paint!
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

They are listed with pictures in the '21 accessory brochure. I usually install side moldings for the situation you mention but these look to be a hard pass. Same goes for the other 2 items in the package. The Protective Moldings option for '22 includes the hood scoop, side moldings, and fender flares. :poop:

Side Moldings.jpg
jd-ford-hd, Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

They are listed with pictures in the '21 accessory brochure. I usually install side moldings for the situation you mention but these look to be a hard pass. Same goes for the other 2 items in the package. The Protective Moldings option for '22 includes the hood scoop, side moldings, and fender flares. :poop:

View attachment 19694
Sorry but ...um...I don't see a lot of takers!! wow
jd-ford-hd, BigHoof

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

Sorry but ...um...I don't see a lot of takers!! wow
The hood scoop and flares unfortunately aren't any better.
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

The hood scoop and flares unfortunately aren't any better.
omg...lol. Those are the biggest side protectors I have ever seen on any vehicle in my life!! :ROFLMAO:

It looks like Ford took a black, rubber tree log and glued it on.

Perhaps Ford said, "Look we can't produce 100,000 side protectors during Covid. So make them as huge and ugly as you can so no one will buy any."

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Thanks for the info, yup sure are ugly. I heard if you order them though you can get your bronco delivered tomorrow! Apparently it’s a secret since ford figured no one would ever order these! Hhahaha
Bronco_Girl, jd-ford-hd