September/ October dates

Fstfrd00
Jul 01, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

Does anyone know when these dates will be opening? I've emailed but got basically a shoulder shrug.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Tommyphillips, ResidualGenius
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 01, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 01, 2021

2022MY Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and production dates have just been released. As always, these dates are subject to change.
  • 2022 Initial Orders Acceptance -- 9/13/21
  • 2022 Scheduling Begins -- 10/14/21
  • 2022 Production Start Up -- 12/13/21

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.
Wildtrak Pak
Tommyphillips, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

Thanks, but I'm referring to specifically the off-roadeo
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Tommyphillips

Life is a Highway

Jul 01, 2021

Thanks, but I'm referring to specifically the off-roadeo
Texas Off Roadeo is open and the other three sites should be opened by the fall. I haven’t checked the Off Roadeo thread recently for updates though

Libations MOD

Jul 01, 2021

Does anyone know when these dates will be opening? I've emailed but got basically a shoulder shrug.
Ford sends out build dates at their leisure, not clue when they might fill those dates
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

There are many open dates in July and August. I haven't seen anything official regarding additional dates; I would call or email the folks at Off-Roadeo if you have questions. The information below is off of their website.
email [email protected]
phone 888.260.5744
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
Tommyphillips, TK1215

Rank VI

Jul 11, 2021

I will be looking for a Mid-September date, just out of personal convenience.
Tommyphillips, TK1215

Rank V

Jul 14, 2021

I just registered on the off rodeo site. I would like to do sometime in the early fall, preferably September or October. I don’t really care which site. But I have a few questions about the flow of the off rodeo.
1. Do we need to take care of our own lodging?
2. What’s the deal with these outdoors excursions a.k.a. kayaking, hiking, mountain biking?
3. Do the dates typically fall on a weekend or are they pretty much scattered across the entire week? The only way I think I would be able to do this is to take a midweek trip.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Tommyphillips, TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 14, 2021

I just registered on the off rodeo site. I would like to do sometime in the early fall, preferably September or October. I don’t really care which site. But I have a few questions about the flow of the off rodeo.
2. What’s the deal with these outdoors excursions a.k.a. kayaking, hiking, mountain biking?
3. Do the dates typically fall on a weekend or are they pretty much scattered across the entire week? The only way I think I would be able to do this is to take a midweek trip.
Yes, you have to take care of your own lodging but there were discounted rates at the Austin site. Not sure what is going to be happening on the rest of them.
I'm not sure what is happening with the outdoors excursions and how they are going to be handled.
The dates of the events are scattered throughout the week.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, TEEDEE

Rank V

Jul 14, 2021

Yes, you have to take care of your own lodging but there were discounted rates at the Austin site. Not sure what is going to be happening on the rest of them.
I'm not sure what is happening with the outdoors excursions and how they are going to be handled.
The dates of the events are scattered throughout the week.
Awesome, thank you. So far so good and convincing my wife to go. It’s tough to schedule getaways like this with a weekend job.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jul 16, 2021

@WoolyGoat - just returned last week and you take care of all your own lodging and travel plans. Stay at the recommended resort as it is only about 10 minutes from location and they have a shuttle if you don't want to drive. Not sure on the outdoor excursions as we were not there long enough to do any extra activities. The dates are throughout the week, seven days a week. It was worth our time, we really enjoyed it.
Deano Bronc, WoolyGoat

Rank II

Jul 22, 2021

Just scheduled mine for September 6th and 7th, looks like more dates opened this week, i had checked on the weekend and there were any in September, but going to take advantage of the long weekend to head down
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jul 24, 2021

I scheduled for October 27th under the new 1-day event. My wife and I will stay at the Horseshoe Bay Resort...a little spendy but I figure I'll be with other Bronco owners and won't have any issue with great food and atmosphere.

We are driving our 2020 Ford Ranger over 1,300 miles to get there. We live in central Florida, so this will be a road trip for us. I am only concerned with driving through Houston. So, we will leave October 25th and return October 29th (glad to be retired and not have to push for 1-day trip).

I Googled the weather in Austin, TX and October is in the middle of the best time to visit...

"The best times to visit Austin are September to November or March to May, when 70s and 80s are the anticipated daytime temperatures. As temperatures climb into the mid- to high 90s with high humidity, the Texan summer (June through August) is barely tolerable for unaccustomed visitors."
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 11, 2021

today I scheduled for the 24th of September got a confirmation and also a reservation to the lodge @ horseshoe bay . super pumped hope I get to learn the in and out of the goat modes and the switch back mode too . have not been backcountry in a long time really looking forward to this adventure
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Aug 16, 2021

Horseshoe bay at the yacht club

Attachments

Deano Bronc, oldgoat