Sell

tussin84
Sep 14, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Is anyone thinking of selling theirs with the prices people are paying?
Katwithcosmos
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

I have an outer banks coming that i will be selling.
tussin84

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

I posted ours on fb and idiots just laugh and talk shit... guess I may try ebay

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Carsandbids.com is great. where i bought mine

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 14, 2021

Its going to take 2 years to get my Bronco. selling is the last thing on my mind.
Slownstddy, Bronco_Girl

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 14, 2021

I posted ours on fb and idiots just laugh and talk shit... guess I may try ebay
Ebay is even worse, but not as bad as Craigslist. I've decided I'll throw stuff out before selling on ebay and I used to be a power seller!

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Took us a year and a half to get ours, but if someone wants it bad enough I'll sell it
AcesandEights

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Our 2021

Attachments

jedmisten, Katwithcosmos

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Yea i have an Extra one. Outer banks white that i will be selling in the next few weeks. IF you know anyone needs one let me know.

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Be ready for lots of negative comments

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Be ready for lots of negative comments
like what? why are people being negative? whats the problem?

Rank III

Sep 14, 2021

Yea i have an Extra one. Outer banks white that i will be selling in the next few weeks. IF you know anyone needs one let me know.

send or private me the details Of the one you’re selling.
'22 2DR Wildtrack Eruption Green, Lux, Brush Bar, Roof Rack, Tow

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Eh I brought.it on I asked more than I paid. Then of course why buy it just get a jeep

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

They are going for 30k over.... you should sell it for more than you bought it lol This is america.

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

They are going for 30k over.... you should sell it for more than you bought it lol This is america.
Yea I know hence why I said I'll do ebay. Lol I paid 43 had listed at 63

Life is a Highway

Sep 14, 2021

Took us a year and a half to get ours, but if someone wants it bad enough I'll sell it
You mean a year and two months?

Life is a Highway

Sep 14, 2021

Don’t be trolling! :ROFLMAO:
Slownstddy

Rank II

Sep 14, 2021

I don’t care what you do with your bronco when you get it: keep it, drive it off a cliff, sell it, etc.
But if you put it on a forum of bronco enthusiasts who have waited over a year and still don’t have theirs as day one reservation/orders and they see you immediately put it for sale at a huge mark up, it’s probably going to ruffle some feathers.
Like I said- it’s yours and you can obviously do what you want with it. Just don’t expect everyone to congratulate you on a bronco forum!
Slownstddy, TEEDEE

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

I don’t care what you do with your bronco when you get it: keep it, drive it off a cliff, sell it, etc.
But if you put it on a forum of bronco enthusiasts who have waited over a year and still don’t have theirs as day one reservation/orders and they see you immediately put it for sale at a huge mark up, it’s probably going to ruffle some feathers.
Like I said- it’s yours and you can obviously do what you want with it. Just don’t expect everyone to congratulate you on a bronco forum!
your 100% correct, and thats why i bought 2!

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Its going to take 2 years to get my Bronco. selling is the last thing on my mind.
why do you say that ?