Advocate II

Apr 28, 2022
Silverton, OR, USA
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Dettwyler
Member #

Does anyone have any complaints on the seat adjustments. I’m still waiting on my Badlands Sasquatch High package and I am considering changing to the Lux package for the electric seat adjustment. The high package has heated seats but manual adjustment. I looked at a friends big bend and the seat adjustment is limited. I’m afraid the front of the seat might sit higher than I like with no adjustment. We have a XL F150 with this problem.

Reactions: Rjcook

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Does anyone have any complaints on the seat adjustments. I’m still waiting on my Badlands Sasquatch High package and I am considering changing to the Lux package for the electric seat adjustment. The high package has heated seats but manual adjustment. I looked at a friends big bend and the seat adjustment is limited. I’m afraid the front of the seat might sit higher than I like with no adjustment. We have a XL F150 with this problem.
I don't believe the electric seats availability has anything to do with high or Lux package. I think the only way to get electric seats is with leather. IIRC

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
The manual seats have height adjustment

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I'm on the other side of this discussion. I have the high package with the mgv which i wanted. Have the seat heaters but not electric, which isnt a concern for me. But, I'm tall, and the seat needs to be all the way down. The front of the seat doesnt come up far enough for me. Its still a very comfortable seat though.

KingSquatch612

Rank IV

Supporter I

Oct 7, 2021
Minneapolis, MN
First Name
Troy
Last Name
H
Member #

I have the Lux w/ heated leather in my 2dr... No electric seats ~ Not available with the 2dr because of the extra tip forward handle needed for rear seat entry/exit. I'm pretty picky when it comes to seating position and I have to say that the Bronco doesn't disappoint. I too like the front of the seat to be pretty flat and that's fairly true to the static posture of the leather seats.. I really like the height adjustment with the manual seats ~ All the way down for me and jacked up to third level for my 5'4" wife... I thought the no electric would be an issue and I've found that to not be the case... Once it's set ~ It's set!
I do wish it would have come with a little less cost now that I know that the electric wasn't even available ~ Thanks Ford :rolleyes:

Shoresy

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 21, 2021
Arvada, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Leoni
Member #

I really like the seats. I do miss memory seats, mirrors, steering especially after my family takes the Bronco out for a spin. But I don’t mind the extra 20-seconds to adjust too much.

For me, having the washout floors and MGV seats was worth the trade off.

I believe if you do leather, then floors get carpet.

Mikey Smith

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jan 3, 2021
Plymouth, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
I have the Lux w/ heated leather in my 2dr... No electric seats ~ Not available with the 2dr because of the extra tip forward handle needed for rear seat entry/exit. I'm pretty picky when it comes to seating position and I have to say that the Bronco doesn't disappoint. I too like the front of the seat to be pretty flat and that's fairly true to the static posture of the leather seats.. I really like the height adjustment with the manual seats ~ All the way down for me and jacked up to third level for my 5'4" wife... I thought the no electric would be an issue and I've found that to not be the case... Once it's set ~ It's set!
I do wish it would have come with a little less cost now that I know that the electric wasn't even available ~ Thanks Ford :rolleyes:
Yeah, I have the same as you, and my thoughts are consistent with yours. I would add though, when adding leather seats to a 2-door, it is the same price as a 4-door, but you get screwed in not having lower price with manual seats.

Area52

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 28, 2022
Silverton, OR, USA
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Dettwyler
Member #

I'm on the other side of this discussion. I have the high package with the mgv which i wanted. Have the seat heaters but not electric, which isnt a concern for me. But, I'm tall, and the seat needs to be all the way down. The front of the seat doesnt come up far enough for me. Its still a very comfortable seat though.
Thanks for the response. That is exactly what I have ordered the high with mgv with the heated seats. I’m glad to here they very comfortable.

Reactions: Slownstddy

Advocate II

May 7, 2022
Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Childs
I don't believe the electric seats availability has anything to do with high or Lux package. I think the only way to get electric seats is with leather. IIRC
I just bought a Badlands Lux package (+ Sasquatch), 2022. Leather seats--but manual adjustment. I'll manage! Truck was an order cancelation--maybe somebody's portfolio collapse, Thanks Joe!

WyoBronc

Rank V

Supporter III

Jan 24, 2021
Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Kerry
Last Name
McInelly
Yeah, I have the same as you, and my thoughts are consistent with yours. I would add though, when adding leather seats to a 2-door, it is the same price as a 4-door, but you get screwed in not having lower price with manual seats.
Exactly why I didn’t opt for leather on my 2dr WT. I get why there’s no electric seats with the 2dr, but why charge the same price for 1 less seat and manual vs. electric. It is a rip off.

Reactions: Area52

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I’m curious…..does the 2 door have carpet or washout flooring since you have leather without electric seats?

KingSquatch612

Rank IV

Supporter I

Oct 7, 2021
Minneapolis, MN
First Name
Troy
Last Name
H
Member #

I’m curious…..does the 2 door have carpet or washout flooring since you have leather without electric seats?
It's all carpeted...
I know that the leather interior wasn't dealer installed ~ I didn't even afford them enough time to put on the 'dealer installed' wheel locking lug nuts... (I did go back and have the lugs installed after a month).

thgdfathr

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 26, 2022
Northern, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Sekely
Member #

I think stickerfab makes little lift things for your seat to boost up the front of it. Might be helpful for you

thgdfathr

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 26, 2022
Northern, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Sekely
Member #

I think stickerfab makes little lift things for your seat to boost up the front of it. Might be helpful for you
I’m a liar, it’s desertdoesit