Seat adjustment.

Area52
May 07, 2022

Rank IV

May 07, 2022

Does anyone have any complaints on the seat adjustments. I’m still waiting on my Badlands Sasquatch High package and I am considering changing to the Lux package for the electric seat adjustment. The high package has heated seats but manual adjustment. I looked at a friends big bend and the seat adjustment is limited. I’m afraid the front of the seat might sit higher than I like with no adjustment. We have a XL F150 with this problem.
Rjcook
Last edited by a moderator: May 07, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

May 08, 2022

Does anyone have any complaints on the seat adjustments. I’m still waiting on my Badlands Sasquatch High package and I am considering changing to the Lux package for the electric seat adjustment. The high package has heated seats but manual adjustment. I looked at a friends big bend and the seat adjustment is limited. I’m afraid the front of the seat might sit higher than I like with no adjustment. We have a XL F150 with this problem.
I don't believe the electric seats availability has anything to do with high or Lux package. I think the only way to get electric seats is with leather. IIRC
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BroncoOscar, 38Special

No Ragerts

May 08, 2022

The manual seats have height adjustment
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Ditchrunner, WyoBronc

Rank VI

May 08, 2022

I'm on the other side of this discussion. I have the high package with the mgv which i wanted. Have the seat heaters but not electric, which isnt a concern for me. But, I'm tall, and the seat needs to be all the way down. The front of the seat doesnt come up far enough for me. Its still a very comfortable seat though.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Dove Canyon Badlands, Darrel

Rank V

May 08, 2022

I have the Lux w/ heated leather in my 2dr... No electric seats ~ Not available with the 2dr because of the extra tip forward handle needed for rear seat entry/exit. I'm pretty picky when it comes to seating position and I have to say that the Bronco doesn't disappoint. I too like the front of the seat to be pretty flat and that's fairly true to the static posture of the leather seats.. I really like the height adjustment with the manual seats ~ All the way down for me and jacked up to third level for my 5'4" wife... I thought the no electric would be an issue and I've found that to not be the case... Once it's set ~ It's set!
I do wish it would have come with a little less cost now that I know that the electric wasn't even available ~ Thanks Ford :rolleyes:
'21 OBX Wht 2-Door SAS, 2.7 w/ Lux, Htd Leather, B&O Stereo, Tow, Mod Bumper, Bash and Brush, Roof Rails
Res 7/13/20, Order 3/19, Build 12/13, Blend 12/14, Built 3/18, Ship'd 3/19... Pk'd up 4/2
the poacher, WyoBronc

Rank VI

May 08, 2022

I really like the seats. I do miss memory seats, mirrors, steering especially after my family takes the Bronco out for a spin. But I don’t mind the extra 20-seconds to adjust too much.

For me, having the washout floors and MGV seats was worth the trade off.

I believe if you do leather, then floors get carpet.
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top
Darrel, TK1215

OBIE

May 08, 2022

The manual seats have height adjustment
Yes, you are correct. You pull the outboard handle up, to raise it. Pull up again to raise it more. And push handle down each segment to lower. Kinda like a floor jack, LOL.
Plotus, Darrel

OBIE

May 08, 2022

I have the Lux w/ heated leather in my 2dr... No electric seats ~ Not available with the 2dr because of the extra tip forward handle needed for rear seat entry/exit. I'm pretty picky when it comes to seating position and I have to say that the Bronco doesn't disappoint. I too like the front of the seat to be pretty flat and that's fairly true to the static posture of the leather seats.. I really like the height adjustment with the manual seats ~ All the way down for me and jacked up to third level for my 5'4" wife... I thought the no electric would be an issue and I've found that to not be the case... Once it's set ~ It's set!
I do wish it would have come with a little less cost now that I know that the electric wasn't even available ~ Thanks Ford :rolleyes:
Yeah, I have the same as you, and my thoughts are consistent with yours. I would add though, when adding leather seats to a 2-door, it is the same price as a 4-door, but you get screwed in not having lower price with manual seats.
Darrel, KingSquatch612

Rank IV

May 08, 2022

Thank you for your response.
Slownstddy

Rank IV

May 08, 2022

I'm on the other side of this discussion. I have the high package with the mgv which i wanted. Have the seat heaters but not electric, which isnt a concern for me. But, I'm tall, and the seat needs to be all the way down. The front of the seat doesnt come up far enough for me. Its still a very comfortable seat though.

Thanks for the response. That is exactly what I have ordered the high with mgv with the heated seats. I’m glad to here they very comfortable.
Slownstddy

Rank V

May 08, 2022

I don't believe the electric seats availability has anything to do with high or Lux package. I think the only way to get electric seats is with leather. IIRC
I just bought a Badlands Lux package (+ Sasquatch), 2022. Leather seats--but manual adjustment. I'll manage! Truck was an order cancelation--maybe somebody's portfolio collapse, Thanks Joe!
critzy, Area52

Rank VI

May 09, 2022

I just bought a Badlands Lux package (+ Sasquatch), 2022. Leather seats--but manual adjustment. I'll manage! Truck was an order cancelation--maybe somebody's portfolio collapse, Thanks Joe!
2door?
Area52

Rank V

May 09, 2022

Yeah, I have the same as you, and my thoughts are consistent with yours. I would add though, when adding leather seats to a 2-door, it is the same price as a 4-door, but you get screwed in not having lower price with manual seats.
Exactly why I didn’t opt for leather on my 2dr WT. I get why there’s no electric seats with the 2dr, but why charge the same price for 1 less seat and manual vs. electric. It is a rip off.
Area52

Rank V

May 09, 2022

2door?
Four door. In unrelated news, I splurged on WeatherTech floor pads, just put them in. Ready for the Great Basin!
Area52

Moab or bust!!!

May 09, 2022

Four door. In unrelated news, I splurged on WeatherTech floor pads, just put them in. Ready for the Great Basin!
Interesting. Do you happen to have carpeted floors?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Area52, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

May 09, 2022

I’m curious…..does the 2 door have carpet or washout flooring since you have leather without electric seats?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Area52

Rank VI

May 09, 2022

I’m curious…..does the 2 door have carpet or washout flooring since you have leather without electric seats?
I figure the leather was AM or dealer installed?
Area52, SlashRacer

Rank V

May 09, 2022

It's all carpeted...
I know that the leather interior wasn't dealer installed ~ I didn't even afford them enough time to put on the 'dealer installed' wheel locking lug nuts... (I did go back and have the lugs installed after a month).
'21 OBX Wht 2-Door SAS, 2.7 w/ Lux, Htd Leather, B&O Stereo, Tow, Mod Bumper, Bash and Brush, Roof Rails
Res 7/13/20, Order 3/19, Build 12/13, Blend 12/14, Built 3/18, Ship'd 3/19... Pk'd up 4/2
Area52, SlashRacer

May 09, 2022

I think stickerfab makes little lift things for your seat to boost up the front of it. Might be helpful for you
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Area52

May 09, 2022

I think stickerfab makes little lift things for your seat to boost up the front of it. Might be helpful for you
I’m a liar, it’s desertdoesit

https://desertdoesit.com/products/adjustable-front-seat-jackers-2021-2022-ford-bronco
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Area52