Howdy from South Carolina!

TexAg13
Nov 03, 2020

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2020

Howdy all! I have been a Bronco fanboy since my high school days, back in the late-2000s and I've always wanted one. Cannot begin to express the excitement that I have for the new Bronco, even amidst all the curveballs that Ford has already thrown this way. I reserved a Black Diamond 2dr in mid-July but after specn' out a Black Diamond and Badlands, I am now leaning towards the Badlands, 2dr, no squatch on 33s with upgraded aftermarket tires. I am thinking Fifteen 52s. Aside from that, I am a amateur when it comes to off-roading but I look forward to learning the ropes and becoming a trail regular and work my way up the ladder. Trying to refrain from just being another mall crawler.

Also, for those who are not already aware, I helped strike a deal with a Nashville dealer who is going to offer Invoice price on their Broncos, as well as invoice priced accessories, and $100 doc fees with a verified x-pin, in effort to just acknowledge the X-plan pricing blow. I have felt very comfortable with their customer service and integrity thus far and for anyone who is interested, I can share their info.
BuzzyBud, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 03, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 03, 2020

Howdy, also from South Carolina!

I’m familiar with your work. The WV deal Is a great deal, too...
BeardsBeer&Broncos, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2020

Howdy, also from South Carolina!

I’m familiar with your work. The WV deal Is a great deal, too...
hah, thank you! Yes, it is. Trust me, I was tempted to follow suit but I feel more secure all-around at this other dealer and I am happy with the outcome!

I am in Greenville!
Commodore

Gladesmen

Nov 03, 2020

Howdy from Texas,
Welcome to the Nation. Black Diamond and Badlands are excellent choices either would be a very capable off roader. A BD with aftermarket lift wheels and tires is probably all that is needed for a majority of users, the real hard core folks might need both front and rear lockers and the sta-bar disconnect. The wife wants the high pkg so I’m limited to the BL, but I don’t think I want to be taking my $50k vehicle in anything that can ruin it. I will take it off road don’t worry about that I just don’t think the Rubicon is on my list until I pay this thing off. MOAB is very likely however.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
BuzzyBud, Bronc96

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 03, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! It's great to have you hear.
It looks like you have your trim picked out. What about color?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, TexAg13

Rank VI

Nov 03, 2020

Well done @TexAg13 snd welcome to the Nation!
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Bronc96, TexAg13

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2020

Howdy from Texas,
Welcome to the Nation. Black Diamond and Badlands are excellent choices either would be a very capable off roader. A BD with aftermarket lift wheels and tires is probably all that is needed for a majority of users, the real hard core folks might need both front and rear lockers and the sta-bar disconnect. The wife wants the high pkg so I’m limited to the BL, but I don’t think I want to be taking my $50k vehicle in anything that can ruin it. I will take it off road don’t worry about that I just don’t think the Rubicon is on my list until I pay this thing off. MOAB is very likely however.
I couldn't agree with this more. That is what Ford is hoping though, that we will all want MORE. Not because we need it, but because of fear of missing out. I would be fine with just the mid package but after review, I think if I move forward with non-sas BL, I will upgrade to high and am contemplating lux. Sure would be nice to get some more a la carte options...like for premium sound, 12" screen...but Ford wants us to upgrade trims. They have us right where they wants us..
BuzzyBud, Bronc96

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! It's great to have you hear.
It looks like you have your trim picked out. What about color?
Thank you! I can't really pick color to save my life...I've always been a black-on-black kind of guy, black out. Looks clean, good, simple. But, now I am leaning more towards Area 51 (like everybody else and their moms) or CG. Not sure where I will end up. What did you decide?
Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2020

Well done @TexAg13 snd welcome to the Nation!
Thank you, sir! Glad to be a part of the community!
Commodore

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 03, 2020

Thank you! I can't really pick color to save my life...I've always been a black-on-black kind of guy, black out. Looks clean, good, simple. But, now I am leaning more towards Area 51 (like everybody else and their moms) or CG. Not sure where I will end up. What did you decide?
I was between the same as you but when I saw the A51 at the Super Cel East event last month, I pretty much have A51 locked in. It looked awesome.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Commodore, TexAg13

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2020

I was between the same as you but when I saw the A51 at the Super Cel East event last month, I pretty much have A51 locked in. It looked awesome.
Yup...the crossroads of all crossroads..I am leaning more towards CG only because I know everyone is going to get A51.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 04, 2020

Welcome aboard! Greenville, SC here as well! (y) I am in the same boat, keep going back and forth between a 2 dr BL or BD. I really want a Velocity Blue BD Mansquatch but hate to wait.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
TexAg13, Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 05, 2020

For those interested in the Nashville, TN deal at Two Rivers Ford, the offer has now been formalized in writing.

https://www.tworiversford.com/bronco-pricing-info.html

Contact at Two Rivers is Matt Barker. Tell him Brandon sent you over and he will take care of you!
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2020

I am a amateur when it comes to off-roading but I look forward to learning the ropes and becoming a trail regular and work my way up the ladder. Trying to refrain from just being another mall crawler.

Like yourself, I am new to off-road driving and will need to acquire skills. Preferably in a structured manner. With that in mind, I have begun investigating organizations which provide that training. One of the organizations I discovered is called Overland Experts (OEX). They train at three locations with a fourth coming soon. One of the locations in is North Carolina at the Uwharrie National Forest which might be only 3 hours away from Greenville, SC. Something to consider.

https://overlandexperts.com/about/oex-locations/?v=893f26889d1e
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank 0

Nov 05, 2020

Like yourself, I am new to off-road driving and will need to acquire skills. Preferably in a structured manner. With that in mind, I have begun investigating organizations which provide that training. One of the organizations I discovered is called Overland Experts (OEX). They train at three locations with a fourth coming soon. One of the locations in is North Carolina at the Uwharrie National Forest which might be only 3 hours away from Greenville, SC. Something to consider.

https://overlandexperts.com/about/oex-locations/?v=893f26889d1e
Thanks for sharing! I also heard something about Ford offering courses/teachings in a group setting after Broncos start being delivered. Heard about this??
Bronc96, Commodore

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2020

Thanks for sharing! I also heard something about Ford offering courses/teachings in a group setting after Broncos start being delivered. Heard about this??

Yes! Ford will be offering off-road training for all new owners of the 2 or 4 door Bronco as well as the Bronco Sport Badlands. One facility has already been identified in Austin, TX with three more to be announced at a later time. First step in that process is to register for what is called "Off-Roadeo" via the link below. Hope to see you in class!

https://broncooffroadeo.com/?_ga=2.105045059.1577692465.1600693475-767817487.1596802466#/
TexAg13, Bronc96

Rank 0

Nov 06, 2020

Yes! Ford will be offering off-road training for all new owners of the 2 or 4 door Bronco as well as the Bronco Sport Badlands. One facility has already been identified in Austin, TX with three more to be announced at a later time. First step in that process is to register for what is called "Off-Roadeo" via the link below. Hope to see you in class!

https://broncooffroadeo.com/?_ga=2.105045059.1577692465.1600693475-767817487.1596802466#/
This is awesome! I actually grew up in Austin so would be cool to come home for this but likely will find one closer to SE.
Commodore, BuzzyBud