Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 9, 2021
Madison, IN
First Name
Christina
Last Name
Herbert
The Ford dealer is showing the Bronco I ordered scheduled for production the week of 9/6. I thought Ford was also supposed to send me an email once it was scheduled, but I haven't received anything and it's been over a week. Anyone else not get the email, too?

Ponds

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 1, 2020
Wolverine Lake, Commerce Charter Township, MI, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Walker
Member #

The Ford dealer is showing the Bronco I ordered scheduled for production the week of 9/6. I thought Ford was also supposed to send me an email once it was scheduled, but I haven't received anything and it's been over a week. Anyone else not get the email, too?
You should be getting email updates from Ford on your order, but only if they submitted it in your name and they input your email address into WBDO when the order was submitted. You might want to contact your sales guy to confirm they did it correctly. Best wishes, it’s well worth the wait!

Reactions: TK1215

Racecoach11

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 7, 2021
PA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Schneider
Member #

Well everyone I did it. I changed my order from a BD, Sas, MIC, Mid, 2.7 to a BL, 2.7 non-sas, mid, soft top and I got my email today. I am a day 1 reservation. Hang in there everyone I did and decided to switch because I wanted a MY21.

cherbert

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 9, 2021
Madison, IN
First Name
Christina
Last Name
Herbert
Today I am driving a Bronco Outbanks 4 dr to the doctor thanks to the dealership's kindness and you would think I'm a celebrity with the way people stare. It's kind of intimidating but thrilling all at the same time. I am soaking it up today because one day they will be everywhere.

NVSport

Rank III

Advocate I

Mar 16, 2021
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
Paul
Last Name
McCann
Member #

I saw a message on the Bronco Sport Forum today that no Sports are scheduled for production this week. Must have run dry on parts again. August was 3rd largest production month so far for the Sport so hang in there…

Reactions: 1Five1 Garage

RobBronco

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 25, 2021
Loudoun County, VA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Robertson
Just got my VIN and build date (for 10/11)
I was a 7/21/2020 reservation ; 3/16/2021 order ; 6/30 switch to soft-top.
Specs: BD 4-door (carbonized gray); 2.3L; SAS; Mid package; Tow package

Reactions: 1Five1 Garage

kmelliott

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 8, 2021
north carolina
First Name
keith
Last Name
elliott
Order placed 8-23-2020 had an 8-5-21 build date an 8-7-21 ship date, was supposed to be delivered 9-7 now saying 9-10. No one can tell me for sure where the car is, bought a $10 item from Amazon last week knew exactly where it was from the time it shipped till it arrived at my door. You can't tell me they don't know where a $40,000 car is! My opinion on this is the dealerships don't like this procedure so they don't want this system to work.