Scheduled for Production?

cherbert
Aug 04, 2021

Rank 0

Aug 04, 2021

The Ford dealer is showing the Bronco I ordered scheduled for production the week of 9/6. I thought Ford was also supposed to send me an email once it was scheduled, but I haven't received anything and it's been over a week. Anyone else not get the email, too?
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 04, 2021

Rank V

Aug 16, 2021

The Ford dealer is showing the Bronco I ordered scheduled for production the week of 9/6. I thought Ford was also supposed to send me an email once it was scheduled, but I haven't received anything and it's been over a week. Anyone else not get the email, too?
You should be getting email updates from Ford on your order, but only if they submitted it in your name and they input your email address into WBDO when the order was submitted. You might want to contact your sales guy to confirm they did it correctly. Best wishes, it’s well worth the wait!
TK1215

Rank IV

Aug 19, 2021

Well everyone I did it. I changed my order from a BD, Sas, MIC, Mid, 2.7 to a BL, 2.7 non-sas, mid, soft top and I got my email today. I am a day 1 reservation. Hang in there everyone I did and decided to switch because I wanted a MY21.
Pegasus65, CaliKAP

Rank 0

Aug 19, 2021

Today I am driving a Bronco Outbanks 4 dr to the doctor thanks to the dealership's kindness and you would think I'm a celebrity with the way people stare. It's kind of intimidating but thrilling all at the same time. I am soaking it up today because one day they will be everywhere.
Pegasus65, Katwithcosmos

Rank V

Sep 02, 2021

Got my email today, the 79 is going to be so excited his little brother is on the way! BL 4dr, 2.7, soft top with prep, Lux, carbonized gray with black onyx leather. July 28th reservation, February 22nd order.

1630609793848.png
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT: Factory dark jade and wimbleton special tutone, 32,000 original miles, sport steering wheel, CB, lighted vanity, AC, etc.
2021 Bronco Badlands carbonized gray, 4Dr, 2.7, lux, leather, Trektop, Rock Slide Engineering steps & tailgate table.
WRANCO Flicka, Pegasus65

Rank V

Sep 02, 2021

IMG_4109.PNG
"The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences."
Pegasus65, Bucktown

Rank III

Sep 08, 2021

I saw a message on the Bronco Sport Forum today that no Sports are scheduled for production this week. Must have run dry on parts again. August was 3rd largest production month so far for the Sport so hang in there…
1Five1 Garage

Rank 0

Sep 08, 2021

Just got my VIN and build date (for 10/11)
I was a 7/21/2020 reservation ; 3/16/2021 order ; 6/30 switch to soft-top.
Specs: BD 4-door (carbonized gray); 2.3L; SAS; Mid package; Tow package
Pegasus65, 1Five1 Garage

Rank 0

Sep 08, 2021

Just got my email this morning for 11/15 build date and VIN#. 4dr Outer Banks with MIC top. Something must have changed because they had communicated that I would be a MY22. Maybe because I was Rapid Red and they are rumored to ditch that color for 22?

Attachments

Bronco21fan, Pegasus65

Rank 0

Sep 08, 2021

Order placed 8-23-2020 had an 8-5-21 build date an 8-7-21 ship date, was supposed to be delivered 9-7 now saying 9-10. No one can tell me for sure where the car is, bought a $10 item from Amazon last week knew exactly where it was from the time it shipped till it arrived at my door. You can't tell me they don't know where a $40,000 car is! My opinion on this is the dealerships don't like this procedure so they don't want this system to work.
Pegasus65, Patiently waiting OBX

Rank V

Oct 05, 2021

My build date was yesterday too, have you heard anything or know how long after you get the date it takes yo build and ship

Rank 0

Oct 05, 2021

My build date was yesterday too, have you heard anything or know how long after you get the date it takes yo build and ship
My Bronco showed up at the dealership a little over 3 weeks after the build date. It was a train from Mexico and then sat in Louisville, KY for several days before making it to Indiana. I NEVER got any update emails from Ford other than the initial order one. I nagged my husband who worked at the dealer everyday to check where it was at. Then, it came and I could not get the $1000 off I was supposed to get when you special ordered a vehicle which kinda ticked me off. But I did get D Plan so I guess I'll just shut my mouth and be happy.
Now when I first saw it I was in love. The more I drive it of course the newness wears off. I still like it, don't get me wrong, it's just not as exciting as I was thinking. That could also be because I had no car payment and now I do and could have a little buyer's remorse or something going on. The inside is kind of small which I expected being on an Escape frame. Overall, I'm pleased. The brown touches on the interior are beautiful. Mine doesn't have a sun roof and I wish it did. I have all kinds of other things I could talk about, but don't want to bore you to death. haha!
Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Oct 05, 2021

My Bronco showed up at the dealership a little over 3 weeks after the build date. It was a train from Mexico and then sat in Louisville, KY for several days before making it to Indiana. I NEVER got any update emails from Ford other than the initial order one. I nagged my husband who worked at the dealer everyday to check where it was at. Then, it came and I could not get the $1000 off I was supposed to get when you special ordered a vehicle which kinda ticked me off. But I did get D Plan so I guess I'll just shut my mouth and be happy.
Now when I first saw it I was in love. The more I drive it of course the newness wears off. I still like it, don't get me wrong, it's just not as exciting as I was thinking. That could also be because I had no car payment and now I do and could have a little buyer's remorse or something going on. The inside is kind of small which I expected being on an Escape frame. Overall, I'm pleased. The brown touches on the interior are beautiful. Mine doesn't have a sun roof and I wish it did. I have all kinds of other things I could talk about, but don't want to bore you to death. haha!
We first went back to the dealership to buy me a new truck because I traded mine for a expedition so while we we were there and this is around Christmas, so I was about to buy one and I go into the dealership and I see s beautiful carbonized gray sport, I told the guy to wait I got to show this to my wife, she sees it and falls in love, but they couldnt sell it, so we ordered one with moon roof everything and I ask the salesman so that's the bronco and he said no there is a bigger one, so instead of a truck I ordered one, but the sport we waited and waited and it was supposed to come in march but we never heard from the dealership or ford, so I was at the dealership and they said they had one coming like ours but silver so we said we would take it,after waiting forever a carbonized gray came in and we bought it and took all the ski rack system from the demo, two days later the silver came in and they sold it the next day its paid for and she loves it, mine was supposed to be built yesterday lol

Rank V

Oct 05, 2021

Don't they all have a "sun roof"?

Top Down :)
4 Door Badlands/ Eruption Green/ Sasquatch/ Hard Top/ 2.3L/ Manual/ Lux/ Tow Pkg
Reservation-7/9/21, Order-7/17/21, Reorder- 10/25/21, Build Week 10/10/22 -> 10/3/22 -> 10/17/22 -> 10/24/22

Rank IV

Oct 06, 2021

Don't forget that Bronco Sports are Broncos too. :)
cherbert

Rank 0

Oct 06, 2021

Nope Bronco Sport

Rank V

Oct 06, 2021

Nope Bronco Sport
Ahh, My bad - all of the previous conversation was showing full sized bronco reservations.
4 Door Badlands/ Eruption Green/ Sasquatch/ Hard Top/ 2.3L/ Manual/ Lux/ Tow Pkg
Reservation-7/9/21, Order-7/17/21, Reorder- 10/25/21, Build Week 10/10/22 -> 10/3/22 -> 10/17/22 -> 10/24/22

Rank III

Oct 06, 2021

I got lucky last week after getting email I was pushed to 22 in august I received this

Attachments

AndreaM

Rank VI

Jan 02, 2022

Does anyone know when the next round of scheduling takes place? Haven't been able to find anything official within the last month
Base 4dr - Cyber Orange - 2.3 AT, Soft Top - Aux, Flr Lnrs, Keypad | Ordered 12/28/21 - W.S. 4/14/22 - Blend 4/21 - Built 4/25 - Shipped 5/19 - Final Prep 5/19

Member 2541 Jerry

Jan 02, 2022

Does anyone know when the next round of scheduling takes place? Haven't been able to find anything official within the last month
I was just viewing the Bumped thread and it looks like several January build dates have been bumped to March.
I doubt any schedule March dates given by Ford this month will be accurate unless they are giving end of March/April dates.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc