Scheduled for Production in Arizona ???

Desert Geezer
Jul 19, 2021

Rank V

Jul 19, 2021

Has anyone in Arizona received a Scheduled for Production notice from Ford ???
I placed my order with Jim Click Ford on 27 Jan 21 but "ain't heard nuthing from nobody" yet :-(
DRWright
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 19, 2021

Has anyone in Arizona received a Scheduled for Production notice from Ford ???
I placed my order with Jim Click Ford on 27 Jan 21 but "ain't heard nuthing from nobody" yet :-(
I have mine scheduled for production which had an original build date of 6/21 but got pushed to 8/2 at Larry H Miller already have a Vin and just waiting on Ford to follow through.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Rank V

Jul 19, 2021

I have mine scheduled for production which had an original build date of 6/21 but got pushed to 8/2 at Larry H Miller already have a Vin and just waiting on Ford to follow through.
Good for you !!!! I placed my Reservation on 4 Oct 20 and Order on 27Jan 21......when were yours?

Rank VI

Jul 19, 2021

Good for you !!!! I placed my Reservation on 4 Oct 20 and Order on 27Jan 21......when were yours?
I reserved my Bronco July 13th 2020 and converted to an order on March 10th.

Rank V

Jul 19, 2021

I reserved my Bronco July 13th 2020 and converted to an order on March 10th.
Thanks.......let us know when you get it :)
DRWright

Rank VI

Jul 19, 2021

Thanks.......let us know when you get it :)
Will do. I'm hoping sooner than later but I'm not holding my breath at this point since it seems the build dates keep changing.

Rank V

Jul 20, 2021

@Desert Geezer I’m in your neck of the woods for a little while, so I called around to Ford dealerships to include Jim Click and was less than impressed by my discussion with them. The sales manager wouldn’t listen to a thing I said and I was literally offering to buy a different car from their lot to drive in the meantime, as long as I got to test out a full size Bronco.

I’ve seen on B6G and general Google searches that some in the AZ/ southwest have already taken delivery. Some dealership in the northern end of the state seem to be much more proactive about their order, delivery and demo process.

Let me know when/ if you hear anything! I’m dying to find a demo.
DRWright

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

With an October reservation date, you are almost certainly looking at mid-2022 delivery.
I know at least one person has already taken delivery of theirs:
Saw the unicorn!

Rank V

Jul 20, 2021

With an October reservation date, you are almost certainly looking at mid-2022 delivery.
I know at least one person has already taken delivery of theirs:
Saw the unicorn!
Thanks for the encouragement :)
DRWright

Rank VI

Jul 20, 2021

7/15 reservation. Order date doesn't actually matter.

Still patiently waiting for the magical missive from Ford with my production date. I'm hoping for good news when they send out the September builds in later this month/early August.

My reservation is with Earnhardt in Chandler. I've been satisfied with them. My sales rep hasn't been proactive (which is fine with me), but she has been very responsive any time that I have questions or wanted to tweak my build.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc, DRWright

Rank V

Jul 20, 2021

Keep us posted !!!