Sasquatch with manual transmission?

hcheney
Sep 09, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 09, 2021

All over the internet it says that I can get a Sasquatch package with a manual transmission. But when I try and do a "build" it says the manual transmission isn't available with Sasquatch. I've contacted a dealer and even the Ford customer service and they couldn't give me a direct answer. Actually, the dealer sent me the official Ford dealer manual that says Sasquatch does NOT come with stick. Does anyone know what the actual truth is?
Bronco Gal
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 09, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 09, 2021

It's not available with the manual trans.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Speed Devil, WRANCO Flicka

Home, home on the range

Sep 09, 2021

It's not available with the manual trans.
Yet. :)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Speed Devil, WRANCO Flicka

Rank VI

Sep 09, 2021

true
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank III

Sep 10, 2021

All over the internet it says that I can get a Sasquatch package with a manual transmission. But when I try and do a "build" it says the manual transmission isn't available with Sasquatch. I've contacted a dealer and even the Ford customer service and they couldn't give me a direct answer. Actually, the dealer sent me the official Ford dealer manual that says Sasquatch does NOT come with stick. Does anyone know what the actual truth is?

Rank III

Sep 10, 2021

I have had the same question. I understand that that combo is NOT available on MY21 but was added in MY22. I cannot find a B&P tool for MY22 that would confirm or deny, and neither does my dealer. I see a few posts out here regarding MY22 B&P so perhaps we can answer our own questions on this one!

Rank III

Sep 10, 2021

fwiw: on the Ford site, B&P has some MY22 trucks posted. I do not see any Broncos but it looks like we are close to the answer to our question!
Bronc96

Rank II

Sep 10, 2021

MY22, wait for the order banks to open back up. Probably next month you'll see it.
2021(?) Black Diamond 2.3L, 7 speed
3/19/2021 Order
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Sep 10, 2021

Interesting... i had decided to order my manual for my initial order but I REALLY wanted the sasquatch package. Now that the combo may be available for MY22 (which I assume I'll be getting since I haven't gotten my production email yet), I may switch my order if they let me. I wonder if it will bump me back to the end of the line? I've waited this long, I guess :(
Badlands, carbonized grey, 4d, 2.3 manual, SAS, gave in to the soft top
Res date: 14Jul2020 Order date: 12Feb2021 Reorder date: 25Oct2021
Bronco_Girl

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 10, 2021

Interesting... i had decided to order my manual for my initial order but I REALLY wanted the sasquatch package. Now that the combo may be available for MY22 (which I assume I'll be getting since I haven't gotten my production email yet), I may switch my order if they let me. I wonder if it will bump me back to the end of the line? I've waited this long, I guess :(
You will be able to switch your order once the MY22 order banks open. Shouldn't be a problem at all. Also, your original reservation timestamp will carry over so you won't lose your place in line.
Although having to wait so long, it looks like you'll have the chance to get exactly what you want.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Sep 10, 2021

Our dealer pushed our order to MY22 to be able to get the sasquatch with a manual.
4 Door Badlands/ Eruption Green/ Sasquatch/ Hard Top/ 2.3L/ Manual/ Lux/ Tow Pkg
Reservation-7/9/21, Order-7/17/21, Reorder- 10/25/21, Build Week 10/10/22 -> 10/3/22 -> 10/17/22 -> 10/24/22
Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Sep 10, 2021

The universe was telling me that I was meant to have the Sasquatch package. Yea... I'm making the switch. Calling dealer now. :)
Badlands, carbonized grey, 4d, 2.3 manual, SAS, gave in to the soft top
Res date: 14Jul2020 Order date: 12Feb2021 Reorder date: 25Oct2021
Bronco_Girl, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Sep 10, 2021

Yet. :)
I was told the Sasquatch would be available in MT, but only in the 2-door model. Crossing my fingers it will become available in the 4-door, because I LOVED my test drive in the MT!!

Life is a Highway

Sep 10, 2021

You keep your reservation timestamp

Rank VI

Sep 10, 2021

I believe the things Ford has explicitly told us about MY22 is...
1. Sasquatch + MT will be available
2. Eruption Green and Hot Pepper red would be available colors. Rapid Red, Lightning Blue, and Antimatter Blew will not be available.
3. Roof rack will be available with Sasquatch
4. Wildtrak 4 door will have the soft top as standard

Ford has not said anything about Man-Squatch only being for 2 door and not 4 door.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronc96, Bronco_Girl

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Sep 10, 2021

In the meantime, you find a shop to make your own 'crotch
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Brawnto

Sep 14, 2021

ManSquatch (manual sasquatch for the less-obsessed) is the whole reason I've been Priority 99. I was really looking forward to seeing the order banks open up today, but now it sounds like (maybe) on the 15th but more than likely not until sometime in October based on this article.

I haven't had a chance to drive or even see a manual in person but recently did the Off-Roadeo in Nevada and found the AT to be sub-optimal when it came to low speed control particularly when hitting 2 miles per hour. I think the crawler gear is going to be amazing :love:

7/26 res -> 2/9 code 99 -> 10/25 ordered -> 10/28 vin assigned, 1/3 build week -> 1/8 blend -> 1/23 built -> 1/24 shipped -> 2/17 delivered!
22 4D BL 7MT 331A Soft Top, Modular Bumper, Tow
[O-====-O]
Deano Bronc, Bronc96