Sasquatch Pricing on Base 2-Door and Big Bend Updated

David
Dec 24, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 24, 2020

Ford pushed another update to build and price this morning, correcting the pricing for the Sasquatch package on Base 2-Door and Big Bend. The new cost is $7385, an amount quoted by Mike Levine earlier in the week on twitter.

Ford confirmed to Bronco Nation that, as we suspected earlier in the week, the tool was counting the cost of the automatic transmission twice, resulting in an extra $1595 being added to the cost. The new price break down for adding Sasquatch to 2-Door Base and Big Bend is below.

SAS Pricing on Base and BB V2.jpg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Thane, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2020

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Dec 24, 2020

Wow they should call it $a$quatch , the package would be a deal if they would offer it with the manual.

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Dec 24, 2020

Thanks, that's good to know.
4 door Base buyers should note that their Sasquatch price is $5790 (because it already has auto included, despite Ford previously stating that manual 4 door base will be available).
Bronc96

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Dec 24, 2020

I see they also lowered the Sasquatch price on Black Diamond to $4495, making the total with auto and Advanced 4x4 $6885. That number, however, only appears in the popup, and the cost of the Advanced 4x4 is not included in the total vehicle cost, making it appear that the total package price is $6090 (which I believe is an error).
Bronc96

Rank V

Dec 24, 2020

My base squatch is back under $40,000. Homeostasis has returned...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Bronc96, TorgSurv

Rank V

Dec 24, 2020

Ford pushed another update to build and price this morning, correcting the pricing for the Sasquatch package on Base 2-Door and Big Bend. The new cost is $7385, an amount quoted by Mike Levine earlier in the week on twitter.

Ford confirmed to Bronco Nation that, as we suspected earlier in the week, the tool was counting the cost of the automatic transmission twice, resulting in an extra $1595 being added to the cost. The new price break down for adding Sasquatch to 2-Door Base and Big Bend is below.

View attachment 6803
Solid graphic, thanks for visually breaking it down!
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
broncoCrzy, Bronc96

Rank 0

Dec 24, 2020

Thank you for the update.
BB Sas has been my desire & reservation since day one ,very happy to have things come back into balance.
Bronc96, BuzzyBud