Sasquatch or naw…

ifftgarrett1
Jun 21, 2021

Rank IV

Jun 21, 2021

Trying to make a choice and stick with it. I currently have a badlands with a Squatch pkg, and the Lux pkg, with the 2.3L.
Debating on keeping the squatch or not…I can clear 35”s taking off the crash bars…
To sass or not to sass? What’s everyone else doing??
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 21, 2021

Naw
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
smknjoe, ifftgarrett1

Road trip!!!

Jun 21, 2021

I’m keeping the Squatch!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Zeni, Gunninja1

Rank V

Jun 21, 2021

I live in the midwest. I plan to be in more muddy fields than in mountains in which ground clearance is needed. I personally don't need to squatch so I'm not.
If you plan on going off road in rough terrain and need that clearance, go for it. If not, don't.
Manual BD 2 door, tow, roof rails, standard package. Reserve #1031xxx 7/20/20, ordered 3/6/21, reordered 11/16/21. Got the golden email 3/3/22, build scheduled week of 3/21/22.
cindylou, KennyMac

Libations MOD

Jun 21, 2021

Keeping mine, easier in the big picture than adding an AM down the road.
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Gunninja1, Bronc96

Rank II

Jun 21, 2021

I went badlands non. Figure I've never done any off roading in my life so (reluctantly) not going to start with the Rubicon trail. Plus, the videos I've seen the 33''s seem pretty capable.

But - what the hell do I know. I drive a Mazda CX5 at the moment.
Mikidium, cindylou

Rank V

Jun 21, 2021

I am keeping mine if I took it off I would only be wishing I had left it they way I ordered it

Squash for me!!!
4-dr / 2.7 / 7/14-RES /1/25-Ord /changed to 4 dr. soft top 08/20/21/ in production 09/28/21/ Badlands/Sasquatch/Build complete on 10/16 with a 10/30-11/05 ETA , At Dealer 10/31/2021!!!
Bronc96, Steve777468

Rank XII

Jun 21, 2021

Staying with the 2 dr-2.7L-Base-Womansquatch.
Gunninja1, Bronc96

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 21, 2021

Ya gotta do it. Be like Daryl, be smooth and saxy! ;)

200w.gif
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
cindylou, Bronco*girl66

Rank II

Jun 21, 2021

Trying to make a choice and stick with it. I currently have a badlands with a Squatch pkg, and the Lux pkg, with the 2.3L.
Debating on keeping the squatch or not…I can clear 35”s taking off the crash bars…
After seeing a BD Sas and a BL non Sas side by side, you couldn’t tell the difference. The Badlands has the upgraded wheels that look like the Sas wheels and I can honestly say there is no way I would Sas a BL. And I like the smaller wheel flairs, they look cleaner and more appropriate on the body.
smknjoe, KennyMac

Rank II

Jun 21, 2021

When in doubt, always Squatch
Bronco*girl66, EZAPAR

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2021

I live in the midwest. I plan to be in more muddy fields than in mountains in which ground clearance is needed. I personally don't need to squatch so I'm not.
If you plan on going off road in rough terrain and need that clearance, go for it. If not, don't.

I’m in Central FL, mostly mud and swamp stands here, similar to you. Which led me to this decision. Thanks for the input!
Gunninja1, Cheeselog

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2021

After seeing a BD Sas and a BL non Sas side by side, you couldn’t tell the difference. The Badlands has the upgraded wheels that look like the Sas wheels and I can honestly say there is no way I would Sas a BL. And I like the smaller wheel flairs, they look cleaner and more appropriate on the body.

My thoughts exactly. I can still get the upgraded wheels similar to the sas…I also like the narrower flares as well…

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2021

I am keeping mine if I took it off I would only be wishing I had left it they way I ordered it

Squash for me!!!

My sentiments exactly…I wanna get it right with no regrets!!!
Bronco*girl66

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2021

Naw

Why???

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

I could not take it off my FE, but I still would want it. I like the idea of getting what I would do to it anyway from the factory. Gives "Stock" a new meaning! "Squash!"
I wasn't there...
jkburg, ifftgarrett1

Rank II

Jun 22, 2021

My thoughts exactly. I can still get the upgraded wheels similar to the sas…I also like the narrower flares as well…
If more people saw what they are actually getting in person, there would probably be a lot of changes! I originally ordered a 2D BD. After seeing them in person I changed to a 4DBB Sas. If I liked the MGV I would have gone with the BL non Sas. I did not like the MGV, opted for carpet and cloth seats. Never did see the 2D, still hoping I made the right choice.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2021

If more people saw what they are actually getting in person, there would probably be a lot of changes! I originally ordered a 2D BD. After seeing them in person I changed to a 4DBB Sas. If I liked the MGV I would have gone with the BL non Sas. I did not like the MGV, opted for carpet and cloth seats. Never did see the 2D, still hoping I made the right choice.

Couldn’t agree more. It was hard to visualize what I was buying without seeing and touching it. After the off rodeo I was able to come back and order exactly what I wanted…just unsure on the sass. Leaning towards dropping it. Might help me get it quicker to ‍♂️ we’ll see…
BC33

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

You know my order (probably as well as me by now! LOL) - I have 35”s on the Jeep, and in Citrus and Croom Jeeps on 33’s were fine there. You can always add a little lift and upgrade to 35’s later!
ifftgarrett1

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

I say naw, but get what you want. Where I live it is normal for folks to spend $15k-$30k on a side by side or 4wheeler. If there is off roading or mudding, that is what they are taking on the trails, not the truck that they drive around town.

Personally I think the 35s on lifted trucks are almost passe now. It used to be a calling card for a lifestyle but not so much anymore. It is simply a look. If you are putting the Bronco through some Baja 500 type terrain I get it, but that is not what it will be for me. This will be a daily driver with exceptional off road capability considering my region of the country.

I have a mid package BD coming sometime in the next couple of months(July 26 build week). I think it looks cool as is and don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.
D88B67EA-1FED-4B73-81B0-673AC4945E1B.jpeg
RdCrom86, Bronco*girl66