Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

It would be cool if we could buy the ford bronco swag through BN... @London @Laura
Probably some reason we cant, but why not ask right?
Just clarifying, what benefit would that bring to you? (this sounds snarky but I promise it's not!) The 10% BN discount?

Champion I

Jan 15, 2022
Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

Just clarifying, what benefit would that bring to you? (this sounds snarky but I promise it's not!) The 10% BN discount?
I’m not Mal, but I agree with his suggestion. Even though I’m on every Ford email subscription under the sun, I never hear about swag or products Ford sells unless someone mentions it on a forum. So the benefit of hosting Ford products on the Bronco Nation store is there is a much higher likelyhood that you will advertise them and I will be aware of them.

Also, I’m literally wearing one of my new Bronco beach shirts - that I purchased the first day they were available- while I type this message. Because you and London do an excellent job with merch.

Don't delete

Apr 29, 2022
Laguna Seca, California, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
White
Member #

There's that but also multiple shipping charges ordering from all the varied sources. Also if there were some cute women's sweatshirts that weren't crop tops that would be great. My wife hates crop tops plus they're not in any way practical.

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I'm trying to think of a reason I NEED a backpack right now but cannot think of one. I've got a perfectly good one made of hemp that I got from Amsterdam, and I never use it, so there's that. But if I DID need a backpack, I'd definitely give the Sasquatch one a go. I'm on all of Ford's marketing emails. I'm easy prey, too because I love most of the merchandise they offer. Same goes for BN.

Don't delete

Apr 29, 2022
Laguna Seca, California, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
White
Member #

I'm trying to think of a reason I NEED a backpack right now but cannot think of one. I've got a perfectly good one made of hemp that I got from Amsterdam, and I never use it, so there's that. But if I DID need a backpack, I'd definitely give the Sasquatch one a go. I'm on all of Ford's marketing emails. I'm easy prey, too because I love most of the merchandise they offer. Same goes for BN.
Yep. We're doomed. Too much great stuff.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Last edited:

London

Rank IV
Staff member

Super Supporter II

Jun 15, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach, FL, USA
First Name
London
Member #

There's that but also multiple shipping charges ordering from all the varied sources. Also if there were some cute women's sweatshirts that weren't crop tops that would be great. My wife hates crop tops plus they're not in any way practical.
Working a new sweatshirt for females, I promise! :) and it will not be cropped!