Sasquatch backpack

OrangecrushBronco
Sep 23, 2022

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Sep 23, 2022

For Squatch owners and fans. Ford Merch has smart backpacks. This ripstop material is legit in my experience. Too bad they don't have a non squatch since I'm not a fan of hairy unicorns. Lol. https://merchandise.ford.com/produc...ckpack-green-osfm?_pos=2&_sid=c0898be15&_ss=r
Deano Bronc, Level3Looper
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2022

I want to go back!

Sep 23, 2022

That’s a nice looking backpack.

Rank V

Sep 23, 2022

If I can get it in cyber orange count me in.......... other wise no way !!! :cool:

Yeah that looks legit. I need a new ski backpack.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
Deano Bronc, Mal

Rank V

Sep 23, 2022

For Squatch owners and fans. Ford Merch has smart backpacks. This ripstop material is legit in my experience. Too bad they don't have a non squatch since I'm not a fan of hairy unicorns. Lol. https://merchandise.ford.com/produc...ckpack-green-osfm?_pos=2&_sid=c0898be15&_ss=r
Holy crap that's one good looking backpack.

Rank V

Sep 23, 2022

Now, that would make a great thank you from FORD.
I just happen to have a Sasquatch FORD dm me for my add
BuckYeah

Rank V

Sep 23, 2022

Pretty cool. I appreciate you sharing that.

Sep 23, 2022

If I can get it in cyber orange count me in.......... other wise no way !!! :cool:

If they had Cyber Orange I'd be all over it. I'd just put a Bronco or Bronco Nation patch over the sasquatch.

Trusted and Carefree

Sep 23, 2022

Too soon man... Too soon... :)
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Deano Bronc

Trusted and Carefree

Sep 23, 2022

It would be cool if we could buy the ford bronco swag through BN... @London @Laura
Probably some reason we cant, but why not ask right?

Rank VI

Sep 23, 2022

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing, don’t have SaS but will have backpack…
22 | Badlands | Cyber | NonSAS | MIC | 2.7 Auto | Lux | Leather | Tow |
Res: 07/27/2020, Order: 11/04/2021, Sched: 8/8, Re-Sched: 8/15, In-Prod: 8/15, Blend: 8/19, Mods: 8/23, Chip Hold: 9/29, Built: 10/3, Ship: 10/4, Train #: 10/5, Delivered: 10/20.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 23, 2022

It would be cool if we could buy the ford bronco swag through BN... @London @Laura
Probably some reason we cant, but why not ask right?
Just clarifying, what benefit would that bring to you? (this sounds snarky but I promise it's not!) The 10% BN discount?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Trusted and Carefree

Sep 23, 2022

Just clarifying, what benefit would that bring to you? (this sounds snarky but I promise it's not!) The 10% BN discount?
I would rather do business with you guys. No other real reason. Well, I guess also Im lazy and this would make it slightly easier for me.
Deano Bronc, London

I want to go back!

Sep 23, 2022

I’m not Mal, but I agree with his suggestion. Even though I’m on every Ford email subscription under the sun, I never hear about swag or products Ford sells unless someone mentions it on a forum. So the benefit of hosting Ford products on the Bronco Nation store is there is a much higher likelyhood that you will advertise them and I will be aware of them.

Also, I’m literally wearing one of my new Bronco beach shirts - that I purchased the first day they were available- while I type this message. Because you and London do an excellent job with merch.
Deano Bronc, London

Sep 23, 2022

There's that but also multiple shipping charges ordering from all the varied sources. Also if there were some cute women's sweatshirts that weren't crop tops that would be great. My wife hates crop tops plus they're not in any way practical.
Bronco_Girl, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 23, 2022

Oh that's all @London, Chris! Ok, good to note. I don't know what's possible, but London will!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Mal

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Sep 24, 2022

I'm trying to think of a reason I NEED a backpack right now but cannot think of one. I've got a perfectly good one made of hemp that I got from Amsterdam, and I never use it, so there's that. But if I DID need a backpack, I'd definitely give the Sasquatch one a go. I'm on all of Ford's marketing emails. I'm easy prey, too because I love most of the merchandise they offer. Same goes for BN.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, Bronco_Girl

Sep 24, 2022

I'm trying to think of a reason I NEED a backpack right now but cannot think of one. I've got a perfectly good one made of hemp that I got from Amsterdam, and I never use it, so there's that. But if I DID need a backpack, I'd definitely give the Sasquatch one a go. I'm on all of Ford's marketing emails. I'm easy prey, too because I love most of the merchandise they offer. Same goes for BN.
Yep. We're doomed. Too much great stuff.
Bronco_Girl, BuckYeah

Rank VI

Sep 24, 2022

Wow. That is a pretty manly/military color!! I think I'll pass until they come out with some more colors and then I will get one.
Staff member

Rank V

Sep 25, 2022

There's that but also multiple shipping charges ordering from all the varied sources. Also if there were some cute women's sweatshirts that weren't crop tops that would be great. My wife hates crop tops plus they're not in any way practical.
Working a new sweatshirt for females, I promise! :) and it will not be cropped!
Deano Bronc, Bronco_Girl

Sep 26, 2022

Working a new sweatshirt for females, I promise! :) and it will not be cropped!
Yeah! Any chance mens or unisex tanks are in the works?