Sand Hollow trip

Cornwelltoolman
Apr 06, 2022

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Apr 06, 2022

Supper impressed with the Broncos capabilities didn't get many great pics as I was driving and of ours the wife was taking pictures of the kids but we had a great time the skid plates and sliders are no longer virgins and this thing will go anywhere I'm brave enough to go :ROFLMAO: Screenshot_20220405-183513_Gallery.jpg20220405_131437.jpg20220405_131008.jpg20220405_125132.jpg20220404_154613.jpgimage000000(1).jpg
Darrel, cardad
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 06, 2022

Rank III

Apr 06, 2022

I have yet to explore Sand Hollow. I have taken the wife to Moab and she loves dunes in a SxS. When we both get our Broncos that should be at the top of the list!
That’s cool you saw Matt’s Off-road recovery. Cool YouTube channel. I see they have the Banana up and running g again after it’s overhaul.
2023 Bronco Badlands Eruption Green Metallic SAS Lux Mic Modular Bumper
Darrel, Bschurr

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Apr 06, 2022

yay the kids loved that then today we found out the people they brought out yesterday had been following us all day today
Darrel, Bschurr

Formerly True

Apr 06, 2022

I would purposely get stuck to have Matt or lizzy pull me out and get on YouTube lol. I would love to go to sandhallow one of these days.
Darrel, Bschurr

Rank VI

Apr 06, 2022

Looks like a super fun time. So many rocks in Moab. The Bronco looks so at home.
Darrel, Bschurr

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Apr 06, 2022

I would purposely get stuck to have Matt or lizzy pull me out and get on YouTube lol. I would love to go to sandhallow one of these days.
it wouldn't be hard the sand there is crazy soft and fine I almost got stuck crossing over a dune luckily I was able to lock the front dif and get out of it
Darrel, Bschurr

Road trip!!!

Apr 06, 2022

Are flags required there? If so, are they required to be mounted on the back or is the front ok?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc

No Ragerts

Apr 06, 2022

Sounds like an awesome trip @Cornwelltoolman and thanks for sharing!

So cool that you saw Matt - I am a long time fan of his work too.

I need to get my Bronco out to Utah - my last trip out there was on my Harley in 2018 at Arches
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Cornwelltoolman

Rank VI

Apr 06, 2022

Sounds like an awesome trip @Cornwelltoolman and thanks for sharing!

So cool that you saw Matt - I am a long time fan of his work too.

I need to get my Bronco out to Utah - my last trip out there was on my Harley in 2018 at Arches

I'm specifically waiting to do Bronco Off Roadeo until I get mine, because I found too many cool spots to go wheeling in southern Utah. Wild Horse Road (BLM 1013) between Goblin Valley State Park and the Hanksville area looks especially awesome. There is an area in there that is so alien looking, they've built a Mars Research Station. And it basically looks like you can drive anywhere and nobody cares.

Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Cornwelltoolman, Bschurr

Rank VI

Apr 06, 2022

Matts video today is a recovery of a 4dr Wildtrak Bronco with a broken track arm in sand hollow. Were either of these on the video part of the group?
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021

Rank V

Apr 06, 2022

Are flags required there? If so, are they required to be mounted on the back or is the front ok?
Yes flags are required. I saw them on the front and back. The lady at the front gate didn't say one way or the other just said that you had to have one.
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE
SlashRacer

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 06, 2022

I'm specifically waiting to do Bronco Off Roadeo until I get mine, because I found too many cool spots to go wheeling in southern Utah. Wild Horse Road (BLM 1013) between Goblin Valley State Park and the Hanksville area looks especially awesome. There is an area in there that is so alien looking, they've built a Mars Research Station. And it basically looks like you can drive anywhere and nobody cares.

What a cool area. Amazing how diverse of terrain Utah has.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Cornwelltoolman, nrlucas

Rank IV

Apr 07, 2022

Looks like a great time. I'm waiting for my Black diamond. This is on my list. I follow Matt's. It's a great channel.
Bschurr

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Apr 07, 2022

flags are required it can be back or front I ziptied it to the spare as a temporary solution
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Apr 07, 2022

Matts video today is a recovery of a 4dr Wildtrak Bronco with a broken track arm in sand hollow. Were either of these on the video part of the group?
no

Rank 0

May 16, 2023

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread, but I just had to jump in on the conversation. I'm actually on the hunt for similar information myself, so I couldn't resist joining the discussion.Those skid plates and sliders sure took a beating, huh? Driving off-road is always an exhilarating experience. Sand Hollow sounds like a dream, and Moab is a must-visit for any adventure seeker. And yes, Matt's Off-road Recovery is a cool YouTube channel. The Banana is a beast!By the way, I recently stumbled upon one tour company called Costa Rica Focus. They offer some tours of Costa Rica's resorts that I'm itching to experience. Still, I would like to hear some feedback from more experienced travelers. Here's the link: www.costaricafocus.com
Deano Bronc, Darrel

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 16, 2023

They are. You can buy them there. I still have mine from 2012. I mounted mine on the back. But, it looks like one is on the front. I don't recall that they had specifics - just need to have a flag.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 16, 2023

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread, but I just had to jump in on the conversation. I'm actually on the hunt for similar information myself, so I couldn't resist joining the discussion.
Those skid plates and sliders sure took a beating, huh? Driving off-road is always an exhilarating experience. Sand Hollow sounds like a dream, and Moab is a must-visit for any adventure seeker. And yes, Matt's Off-road Recovery is a cool YouTube channel. The Banana is a beast!
LOL, I just noticed these were from '22. Is it Monday again?
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
SlashRacer